Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That girl has the same quote in her bio that rendall Coleby used to use - lamore vince sampre 'love conquers all' (I only remember it as I thought rendalls chap was called vince as I didn't know it was a quote)

I feel disturbed watching his stories
I’ve always found him super creepy but these videos of him and young girls is another level.
The matching tattoos- WTF?! He'll be on to the next one by the weekend. This schoolgirl fetish of his is really disturbing. Can you imagine how many of them will be going to his sunbed shop too? Easy pickings 🤮

Reactions: 7
Stephen Bear is the equivalent to when you were 14 years old at a house party with friends age 14-16 and there was that one creepy 24 year old guy who everyone would always be staying away from because mad nonce vibes. Except he’s now 30 years old doing it🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It's dodgy af! A man his age going with young girls that are barely legal. I think he's got some sort of psychological issue, the way he behaves, it's not normal, like narcissistic personality or something. From what I've seen of him on tv and social media, he doesn't care about anyone but himself. Not to mention the numerous puppy's he's had over the years that just seem to disappear and one that passed away cause he's a massive tool and cares more about showing it running about for the gram than it's actual health. Idiot.

Reactions: 8
He’s clearly got some massive issues, not just with drugs but a serious personality disorder or something. 30 years old and acting the same age as these teenagers he’s dating. People like him see everything as objects, nothing is personal to him, once he’s finished with it he gets rid of it. Whether that’s animals, women, friends etc. His family should have stepped in and got him help a long time ago. He will end up locked up before long.

Reactions: 10
AC203234-E3DD-4FC5-B634-B208250C9054.jpeg
She’s a junior in a hairdressers so not long out of school. He is disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wtaf, matching tattoos. She looks really young, why is this being broadcast🥴 he could pass for her dad, it's bleeping sick

Reactions: 4
There is no reason a 30 year old man should legitimately be interested in a 17 year old. She’s barely out of school and he’s almost 15 years older. When you’re 30 you look back at what you were doing at 17 and cringe because it’s two completely different stages of life. There’s no reason he should be interested in teenagers. It’s sick 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I just wanna know why he hasn’t been outed by the media and police gotten involved🤮

I’ve also noticed his interactions have changed massively since all this “young girls” stuff as well, I feel like he used to get a lot of comments on his pictures from guys as well but now there’s like none because let’s be honest nobody wants to be associated with a pe do🤮

Reactions: 13
I think what's worse than even being with her in the first place was that he posted that video of her clearly drunk/on drugs and grinding about the floor. She obviously has a job in a nice place, what happens when clients and employers see that? I think he does it just to be totally malicious, it's like control thing, I'll drag you down to my level, make you look like an idiot on social media and then drop you like a hot cake and pick you up again whenever I fancy. Wish these girls would wise up to him. The only one that had his number was Chloe Goodman on ex on the beach, she made him look like the prat he is.

Reactions: 22
I think what's worse than even being with her in the first place was that he posted that video of her clearly drunk/on drugs and grinding about the floor. She obviously has a job in a nice place, what happens when clients and employers see that? I think he does it just to be totally malicious, it's like control thing, I'll drag you down to my level, make you look like an idiot on social media and then drop you like a hot cake and pick you up again whenever I fancy. Wish these girls would wise up to him. The only one that had his number was Chloe Goodman on ex on the beach, she made him look like the prat he is.
Yes I remember this! I’m not a fan of Chloe but I adidas rate her big time for this. He’s a horrible, nasty piece of work

Reactions: 2
Wish he would shut the duck up about his crappy bleeping Sunbed shop, excuse the language but I'm fed up seeing him going on about it being the best in the world, ok Stephen Bear the only people that will go too your tit hole is little Girls who aren't even old enough too use a Sunbed but guess il be first too report you for that you disgusting looking 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wish he would shut the duck up about his crappy bleeping Sunbed shop, excuse the language but I'm fed up seeing him going on about it being the best in the world, ok Stephen Bear the only people that will go too your tit hole is little Girls who aren't even old enough too use a Sunbed but guess il be first too report you for that you disgusting looking 🤭🤭
Let’s see how long this “business idea” lasts, look at all his past ones he’s started and given up on within a month, he’s a failure 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Anyone remember the clothing business he had with Charlotte Crosby, His and Hers?! 😳

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget the Charity page he set up to get people to send money to charities (probably lining his own pockets)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Probably end being the Essex epicentre for CSE. He makes my stomach churn. 😷

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.