Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It shocks me that this guy is considered an “influencer”. I unfollowed him about a year ago as all he kept posting on his stories was photos/videos of 1/2 naked barely legal girls 95% without their knowledge. Different girls every night or week (if that!). Don’t know how he gets away with it. Aghhh.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
He is sooo creepy. The classic kind of guy who goes after younger girls because women his own age think he’s a loser

Reactions: 13
Always using the same slimey lines to these girls like "you mean the world to me". :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Omg his stories have recently made me feel really uncomfortable. He always acts like a dopey needy child to lure girls in to wanting to look after him. I always thought he was just massively in the closet but his behaviour recently is predatory. That poor girl’s parents

Reactions: 8
I’ve always thought that Stephen Bear is an actual sociopath. It’s sad that we live in the kind of world that makes like him ‘famous’.

Reactions: 21
Did anyone see him running around bronzing bear on Friday in his tight boxers with something stuffed down the front of them..he has the mentality of a 15 year old boy...these girls he picks up just want the insta followers and clout that goes with dating a Z lister...he should know better it’s cringe 🤯

Reactions: 10
Wish I knew his address he has been driving and using mobile to film things whilst driving. Can anyone save the videos from yesterday and today incase we figure where he lives. As he is getting away too much later. He doesnt care about anything or anyone apart from himself.

Did anyone see him running around bronzing bear on Friday in his tight boxers with something stuffed down the front of them..he has the mentality of a 15 year old boy...these girls he picks up just want the insta followers and clout that goes with dating a Z lister...he should know better it’s cringe 🤯
That's why he goes for these young impressionable girls- he's an immature man child but he's also a master manipulator. Where do this Tia's parents think she is all weekend?! She's being plied with alcohol and used as his plaything, then plastered all over the Gram for his entertainment. What's even more disturbing is that she looks so young for her age.

Reactions: 11
That Vienna with brown hair is a traveller so I don’t know how her parents would ever allow her to be hanging around him they must not know shame really he’s just leading on all these young girls who are easily impressed by fame lol

Reactions: 4
He makes my skin crawl! And can you imagine going in his sunbed shop?! I half expect hidden cameras in the booths so he can spy on all the naked girls 🤢but I reckon it will be so badly run- will have underage girls going on, sessions lasting longer than the 20min max allowed, un clean beds and I bed hardly any will be deep cleaned weekly like they should be. 🤢🤢🤢🤢
There won’t be any rules and regulations I’m sure. He will entice young girls in with free sessions just so he can come on to them. Just vile!
I hope someone nicks that stupid bear standing outside his shop!
He’s such a vile person. Why anyone wants to associate with him I don’t know.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
That Vienna with brown hair is a traveller so I don’t know how her parents would ever allow her to be hanging around him they must not know shame really he’s just leading on all these young girls who are easily impressed by fame lol
I was just about too say that! I'm a Traveller and that's the lowest of the low, I don't no how her Parents have let her off with it

Reactions: 5
Oh god, the sunbed shop and the stupid giant bear! I live just down the road from it, walked past it last week and saw the bear for the first time, thought I must be hallucinating.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine going in for a quick 10 minute holiday and that absolute bleeping bolox screaming in your face asking are you hyped up, can someone please lock him in the sunbed and don't let him out😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His dad is a sleaze, wouldn’t leave me and my friends alone when we had the misfortune of sitting at a table next to his at a pub in Leyton last summer.

Absolutely wretched 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 10
His dad is a sleaze, wouldn’t leave me and my friends alone when we had the misfortune of sitting at a table next to his at a pub in Leyton last summer.

Absolutely wretched 😩
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I reckon both his parents are sleazebags. I remember when he was in big brother and he had that whole carry on with cheating on Lillie with Chloe Khan. His own mother defended him over it. You'd think a woman would raise her son to respect woman but she clearly didn't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.