Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this Ellie? Same nails and seems to be the same trousers?

Reactions: 1
How does he get these girls? Seriously! Do they not watch his stories? He’s got a different one every second night! 🤯🤮
It’s Tia - again. I don’t feel sorry for her, this just shows she’s plain stupid. Apparently she likes being his sloppy seconds

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She really needs to wake up & start respecting herself because while ever she is allowing it to happen, he will continue to pick her up & drop her once again.
I hope he doesn’t pressure her into anything she isn’t fully comfortable with such as appearing on OF purely because she thinks it will “keep” him. She’s so vulnerable & I appreciate people won’t have the sympathy & I totally understand that but I believe he is a master manipulator & it’s not as easy to cut ties from a narcissist. Shes completely taken in by him(god knows why) & I just hope she wakes up &sees him for what he is

Reactions: 17
He makes my skin crawl! Even though I was glad he had that mask on his face in his latest stories he just looked like a creep! Hanging around with a young girl and filming her dancing. I know nothing inappropriate was shown on the stories and it was mild compared to most we’ve seen, but he just leaves me feeling so uneasy every time I see him near a girl.
Everything he does is just creepy 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So he’s nabbed a Nando’s black card and is thanking them for all the free food 😡
Why the f**k are these influencer idiots given free stuff - they brag about all the fancy cars & clothes they have; but get free stuff?
It’s not like Nando’s needs the advertising either ffs! Lol
Pay for things like the rest of us you freeloading twats.

Reactions: 17
Message Nando's and tell them how you feel. If we don't, things will never change.

Nando's should be more aware of these things and give them to people who need that card far more than he does.

And then vote with your feet and don't go to Nando's

I have just messaged them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
....Because everyone wants to eat like a sexual predator

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How has he got 1.6 mil followers but can’t even get 10k likes on his pics. He’s so irrelevant

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So he’s nabbed a Nando’s black card and is thanking them for all the free food 😡
Why the f**k are these influencer idiots given free stuff - they brag about all the fancy cars & clothes they have; but get free stuff?
It’s not like Nando’s needs the advertising either ffs! Lol
Pay for things like the rest of us you freeloading twats.
If it makes you feel any better he will 100% not have a black card, he pulls stunts like this all the time. He does it for clout, his full of tit xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Surely tia should be cringing if a 30 odd man is pretending to have a nandos black card

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we think in his all time earnings on Only Fans he has only made $2668.61 ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.