Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch Towie and think Bear is the lad Ella was seeing? She said it was someone who goes in the shop she works in (bronzing bear).

Reactions: 11
I hate myself for watching his bum bum naughty video I can’t even look at him now without that image flashback 😂😂🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
He is utterly vile. I actually feel sorry for these young girls desperate to be with him. Urgh.

Reactions: 8
I see Chloe Ferry has been fined £10k for breaking quarantine rules after going to turkey- shame this knob head didn’t

Reactions: 17
Haha was actually in the club Halloween... Begs everywhere Hes proper vile loves the attention Little girls everywhere of there heads Blue haired girl especially His onlyfans from that night shows it all you wouldn’t believe it unless youv seen it vile Embarrassing for the poor blue haired girl anisha

Reactions: 3
Haha was actually in the club Halloween... Begs everywhere Hes proper vile loves the attention Little girls everywhere of there heads Blue haired girl especially His onlyfans from that night shows it all you wouldn’t believe it unless youv seen it vile Embarrassing for the poor blue haired girl anisha
Are you subscribed to his only fans like?

Reactions: 4
She has only fans too.

Reactions: 1
I stalked her insta and one of her pics refer to her poor mental health, not sure if her doing all this only fans stuff will make it worse or better as in give her confidence that people pay for her content 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.