Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he posting pics of Charlotte
Because she probably has more pull for the TV show to restart. No one actually wants Stephen on his own. He is a mega creep. I actually find him quite sinister.

Reactions: 13
Flogging his clothes, times must be desperate....what about charity if you don't need the cash? That many clothes would help so many people less well off, keep so many homeless people warm. I hope no one buys it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Naughty bear getting into more trouble with the police, he’s so obnoxious to be filming the Officer, cheeky swine should get a fine 👏👏👏

Reactions: 10
I honestly can’t deal with people that are arseholes to the police & he does it regular. If he’s modified his car then change the info you need to change & if you don’t, don’t be a twit to someone doing their job

Reactions: 20
He should be done for all the times he's posted driving while using a phone too, surely the videos are evidence enough!?!

Reactions: 14
if they stop him for everything else, why haven’t they ever caught him filming/talking while driving? His just as bad as Sean Pratt

Reactions: 3
if they stop him for everything else, why haven’t they ever caught him filming/talking while driving? His just as bad as Sean Pratt
Its frustrating, but when the law was written smart phones weren't a thing. So I think it states that you cant use your phone to call or text while driving. Many cases of people using their phone to snapchat or take photos/videos have been challenged and dismissed because they weren't using their phone to call/text as per the law.
Although one could argue that taking photos etc while driving means your driving without due care and attention.

The law is to be changed next year so that any use of your phone (with the exception of satnav) will be illegal. And as with every law change they'll be hot on it initially. So in time (and karma) they will be caught, fined, and recieve points on their license.

I actually want to punch him as soon as he opens his mouth! The showing off of clothes where so many people are struggling this time of year. Wish these influencers would do one

Reactions: 9
There’s definitely something lacking upstairs with him. 30 year old and doing balloons 🙈. He seems to have no friends as well otherwise he’d be with the rest of the pricks that’s in Dubai. What an absolute sad act he is!

Reactions: 16
There’s definitely something lacking upstairs with him. 30 year old and doing balloons 🙈. He seems to have no friends as well otherwise he’d be with the rest of the pricks that’s in Dubai. What an absolute sad act he is!
To be fair one look at the family shows you that there isn't much happening between the ears!

Reactions: 8
I don't get this sucking on helium. If you wanna get high take proper drugs and get wasted on some coke or pills. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What's his instagram handle? I surely can't have been blocked as I've never engaged with his stuff, only wanted to have a look since finding this thread and can't seem to find him!

It would appear he is just as I thought anyway - a total prick!

Reactions: 4
First time posting on this thread - didn't realise he had one! I live very close to his tanning place and seen him many times, including a few times that he's catcalled me. he is so gross.

• Sick
  • Haha
First time posting on this thread - didn't realise he had one! I live very close to his tanning place and seen him many times, including a few times that he's catcalled me. he is so gross.
Is that shop still open??

Reactions: 1

Does anyone remember a few months back Stephen showing a script and saying his getting Hollywood auditions? This come up on recommend on YouTube and this is what he meant. They tricked him into auditioning and Stephen thought it was genuine 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.