Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How charming. He's now saved all the stories from last night to his highlights reel. Just for more humiliation for all those desperados 😬 p.s I don't follow him 😂 just had a nose

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Even if I was off my bleeping head on a cocktail of drugs, I would not let Stephen Bloody Bear near me. He's so slimey, makes my skin crawl. I would be so embarrassed ending up on his stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Apart from being a complete sleazeball; I also hate the way he lays his cash out in his insta stories & shows his wads of cash in his pockets.
Such an arrogant hole.

Reactions: 14
The firework videos 😱 he purposely angled it towards the tree when there are children 20ft away.

Reactions: 6
Omg just watched it. Corona central in that crappy little club. That girl with the blue hair was tragic. So grubby. I did piss myself tho, her trying to be all sexy and him putting that leo filter on.. He's so slimy. With all them wee girls at that club etc. He's such a washed up has been

Reactions: 10
“money talks, wealth whispers” he’s desperate for cash judging by these dodgy PA’s and Only Fans...he’s had some beautiful looking girlfriends and cheated on every single one of them. now look at him with these desperate fame hungry skanks...he is beyond disgusting and must be riddled with STD’s 🤮

Apart from being a complete sleazeball; I also hate the way he lays his cash out in his insta stories & shows his wads of cash in his pockets.
Such an arrogant hole.

Reactions: 18
If his stories are not an advertisement for banning the sale of fireworks to joe bloggs i dunno what it. So so dangerous what he was doing & he was doing it on purpose. One of these people that does things & thinks about the consequences after.
His stories from the club last night genuinely made me so uncomfortable. He is genuinely a predator.

Reactions: 12
I didn’t like when he had that wad of notes from what he prob got paid for doing the PA at that sticky floored dive in Skegness. Handing the money out to the kids like that... like he’s trying to show off to his family (or friends kids I’m not sure lol) how well he’s doing and how loaded he is. When in fact he was just out the night before being a total scum bag preying on young drunk girls and that’s how he got that money but the next day he’s lovely ‘uncle bear’ being all kind. That made me feel really uncomfortable watching him do that.

Reactions: 12
I didn’t realise nightclubs were supposed to be open...the place needs to be reported and shut down. Disgraceful behaviour in there and afterwards. He’s rank 🤢

Reactions: 7
I've just watched his videos from that club on his highlight reel and I am disgusted. She's obviously been vying for his attention all the night but the girl is absolutely fucked off her face and the footage from the pool table confirms that. She's not even speaking because she's clearly had far too much to drink and likely taken a load of stuff. He scares me as an individual and he always has actually - seeing him on all the shows he's been on he has zero empathy, and if he shows some it's self-serving. He was laughing at that blue haired girl all night long, all the girls for that matter. But they're too young and naive and drunk to realise. His target audience. What makes it worse is there were two other men and a woman present when she was on that pool table.. Where's the human decency? Not one of them has said right that's enough get her home. I dread to think what they did for only fans. And you just know that her compensation will probably be posting it to her onlyfans aswell. That would serve as a barrier if she did want to report him. And her having an onlyfans will also reduce a lot of people's sympathy towards her. Horrible horrible vibes from those videos. He will get a rape charge one day, that's for sure, and in the meantime a slew of vulnerable girls like this one will continue to be taken advantage of. Vile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Anyone notice the staff member in the nightclub telling him off, they must be regretting getting him down and paying him that wad of cash he flashing about.
I feel for the girls, probably because I was one of those girls back in the day that done stupid tit for attention of men (although thankfully social media wasn't around back then, saving grace) and although they are desperate for attention, its probably a more deep seated issue they need to get help for. He was taking advantage, and thats only what we saw on camera 😳

Reactions: 13
I think blue lady knows what she was doing as she has an only fans account as well. It was probably all planned.

bloody curious to see if I’m honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice the staff member in the nightclub telling him off, they must be regretting getting him down and paying him that wad of cash he flashing about.
I feel for the girls, probably because I was one of those girls back in the day that done stupid tit for attention of men (although thankfully social media wasn't around back then, saving grace) and although they are desperate for attention, its probably a more deep seated issue they need to get help for. He was taking advantage, and thats only what we saw on camera 😳

Why would a club do this is beyond me. Club was in Skegness, he lives in Essex.
Club had been reported

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think that was set up for his only fans desperation shoot after the club

I think blue lady knows what she was doing as she has an only fans account as well. It was probably all planned.

bloody curious to see if I’m honest 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.