Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caram10

I've never posted on this thread but have followed for a while because this guy seems to have serious issues. Even when he used to be on shite reality TV, he was always manipulative. I used to watch his stories and a lot of times I would think, how does he get away with the way he treats girls. He's a sleazy fucker, clearly using his 'status' as a way to get his way with impressionable young girls. Even once on his stories not long ago, his family were playing with a dildo in the presence of young children, it disgusted me!! I reported it and soon after it got removed. Watching him in Dubai, harassing those girls, not taking no for an answer, acting like a big man in front of his friends who I doubt are really his friends, showing off his 'wealth', it used to frustrate me that he gets away with everything. I am so glad this has come up and I honestly pray he gets what he deserves. He's a pest and needs locking up. I actually find him quite sinister and I wish girls would wise up to what he's like and not fall for the BS he presents. Here's hoping he gets punished. Sorry for the long post but he is a disgusting person!!

Reactions: 24

Louweze88

I really hope more girls come forward and the police investigate!! I am here for his downfall! Creep

Jellybb

VIP Member
1782 people unfollowed him today so anyone that is hate following him PLEASE unfollow this cretin!!! Ye can still look at his page because an attention seeking cunt like him will NEVER put his page on private but everyone needs to unfollow this absolute sex pest

• Heart

Beatrix304

He has just asked whether there is anyone in Turkey who would carry his twin boys for him:oops:
No he means if they fly to Turkey they could have the fertility treatment to ensure it’s twins. So he’s asking if any girls would carry his babies.
fucking sick bastard, he can’t even commit to a puppy let alone children. I’m hoping and praying he doesn’t do this,children are not fashion accessories to dress up. Also they need a mum. Can you imagine him being their only role model , protector & guide 😱 we do not need more carbon copies of him in this world. 😖

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

HarringBird

I still cant get the thought of his 'thing' smelling of out of date prawns - someone posted their mate smelt it once and now every-time I see his face; I am reminded of it.
Grim. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
Have you’s seen his latest stories? Saying he’s spoke to the girl (guessing he means Georgia) telling her that she needs to stop using his name for clout and stop making up silly rumours and that everyone’s gotta calm down?!

• Angry
  • Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
That James lad was bloody horrible on EOTB. I’m not surprised at all that he’s been doing shit like this
He needs his balls chopping off if he’s fucking around with kids... he even tries to justify it by saying “my 17 year old girlfriend” 🤮🤮 SEVENTEEN.. she’s not even old enough to get a drink with him.. he’s honest to god a sick horrible cunt going after children and her parents are obviously idiots to let this happen

• Sick

00ii5533

Even if I was off my fucking head on a cocktail of drugs, I would not let Stephen Bloody Bear near me. He's so slimey, makes my skin crawl. I would be so embarrassed ending up on his stories.

• Heart

Lillyloo

VIP Member
871E92B8-687A-43E7-AF47-C22AD502F02B.jpeg
This is on one of Robs posts 😂 look at the username! Didn’t someone just say on here today that his 🍆 stinks of prawns 🤢

• Haha

Voiceofreason2020

She’s brainwashed.
I felt sorry for her with the whole Stephen Bear thing as I thought she’s young, impressionable and simply got caught up in all the reality star rubbish.
But soon after you realised she’s equally as much of a manipulator as Bear, what he done was downright disgusting and he deserves time for it too, but she used him in a different way, she wanted fame and quickly labelled herself an “influencer” after that.

She constantly lied about her age not realising that you can find anyones birth records online. She’s been with that James Moore for a good while, I definitely don’t think it’s just her pictures he had, because if that was the case why hasn’t Bear been prosecuted?!

She’s a fool and I truly believe one day she will wake up and realise she made a huge mistake.

Who’s Instagram were these comments made on? I want a nosey!
Alex Rosebetts on Instagram - she exposes child trafficking etc.

Have a read, there are people defending this piece of shit. Makes my skin crawl. People saying that at 15/16/17 they slept with 30+ year olds and that makes it OK 👍🏽

What do you have in common with a child of that age at 30+ years old?

Women their own age can’t bare to be around them so they have their egos massaged by children who think they’re cool because they have cars and houses - well I’d fucking hope so at that age - they’re full grown men for fuck sake.

HOW HAVE THESE MEN NOT BEEN FOUND OUT SOONER?! They’re no better than the Asian grooming gangs that you read about.

• Heart
  • Angry

Voiceofreason2020

He won’t get away with that out here, especially outside of a nightclub. It takes a taxi driver to complain or a local and he will be fucked. I’ve known drivers to drive you directly to the station rather than to your destination if they have an issue.
And once he’s in a police station here, I can assure you that his arsehole will be twitching. And not in the way the dirty bastard likes.

• Haha

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
He is surely bound to end up in BIG trouble. Yes they were smiling etc, but he was trying to grab them and they kept trying to get away and said stop it. He is genuinely so big headed he believes every woman should love him. Hope he ends up in dubai jail for a long long time!

• Angry

Katrinadiablo

There is no reason a 30 year old man should legitimately be interested in a 17 year old. She’s barely out of school and he’s almost 15 years older. When you’re 30 you look back at what you were doing at 17 and cringe because it’s two completely different stages of life. There’s no reason he should be interested in teenagers. It’s sick 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
So is he picking up girls in nightclubs to use on his only fans? 🤮🤮🤮
She was off her head. They told her to turn around and she didn’t even know how to.

I know it’s not r*pe but taking advantage of a girl who’s clearly very intoxicated and will probably agree with everything you tell her to do. Whether this is normal for her or if she’s a hoe this is bonkers and I kinda feel for her. Imagine her as your daughter/sister, mad.

• Wow