Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I reckon both his parents are sleazebags. I remember when he was in big brother and he had that whole carry on with cheating on Lillie with Chloe Khan. His own mother defended him over it. You'd think a woman would raise her son to respect woman but she clearly didn't.

His Dad was on Celebs Go Dating. He looked like a midget, bald version of his son and his 'bantz' was 'totes hilaire'. He actually made Stephen look intellectual. Honestly, if this fucknugget had fallen out of my vagina I'd have had him adopted. He is DISGUSTING; an actual animal; his misogyny is off the scale. On CGD all he kept bleating on about was if 'the birds have shaved their fannies'. He got kicked off for not taking it seriously. If I was this girl's parents I'd be on the phone to the police. bleeping neanderthal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
His Dad was on Celebs Go Dating. He looked like a midget, bald version of his son and his 'bantz' was 'totes hilaire'. He actually made Stephen look intellectual. Honestly, if this fucknugget had fallen out of my vagina I'd have had him adopted. He is DISGUSTING; an actual animal; his misogyny is off the scale. On CGD all he kept bleating on about was if 'the birds have shaved their fannies'. He got kicked off for not taking it seriously. If I was this girl's parents I'd be on the phone to the police. bleeping neanderthal.
I think he was acting up on purpose as he was really with Charlotte Crosby at the time - I say acting up but you know he’s really like that

Reactions: 1
I remember his parents on celebs go dating, they did not care that he was behaving like a piece of tit really. His dad in fact laughed at his antics, and his mum said a few disapproving words in a half jokey manner. Don't understand how they are not embarrassed they brought up a piece of garbage really.

Reactions: 6
All the family are quite strange tbh. His older brother is probably the only one out of them all that has a couple of brain cells as he has obviously done really well for himself and is wealthy but he is still odd and very creepy. I think he’s set up some kind of film making business but it just makes me cringe 😬

Reactions: 5
Bronzing Bear launch party on Saturday night! Wondering what zlisters will be there and if it’ll make the sidebar of shame on the DM website

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet all the underage Girls can't wait til Bears open day! Pitty they won't be old enough too even use a sunbed!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure he has anti social personality disprder or something similar sounding. It’s like he enjoys and purposely spends all day trying to antagonise provoke and upset others, particularly strangers. Having karaoke and microphone in his shop must be awful for neighbours, as well as that tasteless front garden thing he’s made.
I feel like he WANTS people to complain or ask him to be quiet etc. I would love to have a psychiatrists take on him. He’s absolutely horrendous

Reactions: 19
Yeah, if u look in the mirror there’s a naked girl: he’s actually disgusting! Genuinely cannot believe any girl would stoop that low to go with him. Embarrassing!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That video is grim. He’s sooo sleazy, the way he talks makes me cringe. No wonder he’s always with young girls, they’re the only ones who would find that tit attractive

Reactions: 8
I wonder what happened with the blonde girl. Surely that must hurt them just to see they've been binned off. Especially because he promises every girl the world

Reactions: 4
I wonder what happened with the blonde girl. Surely that must hurt them just to see they've been binned off. Especially because he promises every girl the world
Tbh I can’t find myself to feel sympathy for them. Anyone who gets involved with him knows what he’s like. No one will ever change him.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.