Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His Dad on his stories talking about the modelling thing 🤮 The whole thing comes across as sinister. God knows what that woman will be subjected to.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
He really is a creep. Surely there’s plenty of girls in the red light district who he could pay to do a shoot with him? He’d save a fortune in air fares & expenses.

Reactions: 8
Why has he stuck a bleeping dildo in his pants? Obviously for some Women too go omg it's massive let's use my money too join his only fans and reveal his tiny cock😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 293769
I actually just vommed in my own mouth
🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢
I still cannot believe Ellie (his ex) went back to him a couple months ago after everything that has happened with him and other girls, cheated on her etc.

She tried to keep it under the radar, he wasn’t allowed to film her on his story coz she knew it would make her look like a total mug. Went as far as missing out on her mum’s birthday meal with the fam so she could spend the night with this pervert, if this one books you a hotel room don’t say more. Classy El. Would think she has some sort of self respect or at least brains, I don’t know any lad like him or even close. Absolute repulsive, can’t even find the right words for this creature.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I assumed he was joking with the massive dildo in his pants... I even smiled a little bit! Sorry fellow trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just stumbled a cross his stories of last night. What an absolute assholes. More fool those girls all absolutely desperate to have attention from such an absolute loser. The girl with the blue hair looked off her trolley 😑

Reactions: 21
I still cannot believe Ellie (his ex) went back to him a couple months ago after everything that has happened with him and other girls, cheated on her etc.

She tried to keep it under the radar, he wasn’t allowed to film her on his story coz she knew it would make her look like a total mug. Went as far as missing out on her mum’s birthday meal with the fam so she could spend the night with this pervert, if this one books you a hotel room don’t say more. Classy El. Would think she has some sort of self respect or at least brains, I don’t know any lad like him or even close. Absolute repulsive, can’t even find the right words for this creature.
You are obsessed with Ellie. Stick to the OD thread if that’s all you want to talk about. Boring

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.