Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg sounds like all the girls were fighting over him as wel. If I was the girl with the blue hair I’d be so grateful for that Leonardo photo... saved her a little bit of embarrassment I guess. Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eurgh what a slime ball. Just watched his stories, those girls are scraping the barrel wanting to be with him. Get yourself some self respect ladies!! He is a has been and probably riddled with god knows what

Reactions: 7
So is he picking up girls in nightclubs to use on his only fans? 🤮🤮🤮
She was off her head. They told her to turn around and she didn’t even know how to.

I know it’s not r*pe but taking advantage of a girl who’s clearly very intoxicated and will probably agree with everything you tell her to do. Whether this is normal for her or if she’s a hoe this is bonkers and I kinda feel for her. Imagine her as your daughter/sister, mad.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
He’s a dirty, disgusting predator. I bet you she’s drugged to her eyeballs and doesn’t even know this is on his insta.

Reactions: 16
He also humiliated her constantly by putting that ugly filter on her face when she was trying to be sexy. Also, when he was talking to those young girls at his PA and just taking videos/zooming in on their boobs..what a creepy guy 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
It’s just so dirty. As if he placed that skanky blue hair extension on the bed like that 🤦🏼‍♀️. Vile man!

Reactions: 12
FIlming his brother Robert throwup, why? :sick: His brother is like 32, still lives with his parents and doesnt seem to work. What a family.

that blue haired skank had no arse and dirty looking granny pants, he really is scraping the barrel 🤮🤮🤮
She looks like a younger version of Jem Lucy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
If you're so off your face that you can't even turn round, you cannot consent in my eyes. That poor girl. I'm surprised he hasn't had some charges by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.