Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
DB0ECC14-28E6-41D4-8FCB-F8A0CC22E632.png

Absolute cretins the lot of them 🤬 messing about sticking this plastic dick all over whilst the kids just watch on and laugh. I mean that little girl is barely 4-5 year old! Absolutely disgusted by this behaviour 😡

I’ve not yet figured out how to properly use this site yet I didn’t even realise people had replied😂 but does nobody find his family really fucking weird for messing around with dildos with their 7 year old kids?..explains why Stephen is fine messing around with underage girls ew
I have no words for how disturbing this is 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I think what's worse than even being with her in the first place was that he posted that video of her clearly drunk/on drugs and grinding about the floor. She obviously has a job in a nice place, what happens when clients and employers see that? I think he does it just to be totally malicious, it's like control thing, I'll drag you down to my level, make you look like an idiot on social media and then drop you like a hot cake and pick you up again whenever I fancy. Wish these girls would wise up to him. The only one that had his number was Chloe Goodman on ex on the beach, she made him look like the prat he is.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I googled Stephen bear only fans and it looks like there is a thread on another site. It’s mainly regarding his only fans content, but I think this is a screenshot of the video his uploaded of her.
Really really hope she pursues this. He is completely out of control.
I think this image should be deleted off here. Obviously I know no harm is meant posting it here as it’s a gossip site but this girl has been violated enough through no fault of her own without people sharing the screen shots/recordings x

Jellybb

VIP Member
My god someone lock that predator up before he does real damage to one of those young girls 🤬
He’s prob not really interested in them as they appear to be adults

Remember the time shitty fingers appeared on cbb? His fee was £12k 🤣🤣 the lowest paid fee ever apparently 🤣 fucking LOSER

Last edited:
  • Haha
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I reckon both his parents are sleazebags. I remember when he was in big brother and he had that whole carry on with cheating on Lillie with Chloe Khan. His own mother defended him over it. You'd think a woman would raise her son to respect woman but she clearly didn't.

His Dad was on Celebs Go Dating. He looked like a midget, bald version of his son and his 'bantz' was 'totes hilaire'. He actually made Stephen look intellectual. Honestly, if this fucknugget had fallen out of my vagina I'd have had him adopted. He is DISGUSTING; an actual animal; his misogyny is off the scale. On CGD all he kept bleating on about was if 'the birds have shaved their fannies'. He got kicked off for not taking it seriously. If I was this girl's parents I'd be on the phone to the police. Fucking neanderthal.

• Haha
  • Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
She needs to report him for this.. this is next level vile.. he needs locking up and to have is passport revoked for the rest of his life.... this cunt makes me sick and this just goes to prove that he really is a shit stain on society. Cunt! Can someone please tag me when this shitty fingered bollox is put away!

• Heart

Saywhat578

It’s all about him now surprise surprise. Classic narcissistic behaviour. I really really hope he gets what’s coming to him

Georgia has him on voice note admitting he slept with her in the garden! She’s just posted it!!!!! (This is the alleged footage btw for those that missed the screenshot that someone posted - obv deleted for obvious reasons)

Last edited:

Whatever123

VIP Member
He’s deleted his story about her doing it ‘for clout’

Maybe him and Jimmy could share a cell? That’d be nice and cozy.

Yolo_polo

Omg I just looked at the 17 year old gfs insta! A 17 year old should not look like that, she’s clearly had work done! Where are her parents this is awful! I’d hate to be a teenager in 2020 they’re all fucked from social media

• Sad
  • Sick

Upintheair83

VIP Member
He was on his stories only last night begging someone to sleep with him for his Only fans account- said he wanted xxxx rated.
I bet he doesn’t get many takers and resorts to setting up hidden cameras.
He’s repulsive and vile- he’s a sexual deviant I think. He has no respect for women.
Vile, vile and vile

WSS01

Does anyone remember a few months back Stephen showing a script and saying his getting Hollywood auditions? This come up on recommend on YouTube and this is what he meant. They tricked him into auditioning and Stephen thought it was genuine 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

CrazyCatLady1092

I must have seen a lot more than most if you're all shocked at the grinding 😂
She's got her shorts on 🤷‍♀️ also the filming not exactly covert aaaaannnndddd she knows what he's like. Like most of us one day she'll cringe at the guys she used to find attractive. He's massively immature but as long as he and his 'girlfriends' aren't breaking the law I don't get the pearl clutching :eek::ROFLMAO:
Thing I'm most surprised about is Brian harveys daughter, didn't know he had one.
I know they'll be replies to this comment so I'll just say now while I'm here I understand that you all have opinions and I'm not saying you're wrong to feel that way, just that I don't have that same opinion (y)
I don’t find the actual content shocking as in that I’m a prude & have seen worse yes although I do think time & place type thing- no one really wants to see a girl grinding on someone Should be a private thing in my opinion.
I think what people are shocked at is the fact this girl is Clearly very vulnerable & quite young & despite him not acting like it, he is in his 30s. He’s also previously been with an underage girl. What could a man in his 30s seriously have in common with an 18 year old?
The other videos he put of Tia before he got with Teigan showed her clearly on something or absolutely smashed from alcohol he was buying her.
He films a lot of women, in compromising positions, including those that were considered staff members whilst at work trying to do their jobs. It’s unclear if they consent to it & yes although the likes of Tia & Teigan must see them/watch them, as the narcissist I think Bear is, he would belittle them & make a huge thing if they asked him to either take it down/not film them in such intimate settings. He’s also probably told Tia this is what “normal” boyfriend & girlfriends do...very manipulative.
Also not saying your opinion is wrong etc I’m just trying to explain that I don’t think it’s that people have not seen stuff like this being posted etc I think it’s the context of the entire situation that makes it shocking/uncomfortable

Mcjlxi

This prick will use anything to get his story out there again and have a dig at KP 🙄

(I’m not a fan of KP she is also a prick)

Well he has a very good point! Just because he’s a man doesn’t mean he can’t be the victim! Katie price should have been jailed for Sharing intimate pictures of him with out his knowledge & consent she’s scum just like bear & uses people for her personal gain