Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think it is Tia, she obviously has zero respect for herself or is vulnerable to go back to a scumbag like him. Wonder what’s wrong with Tiegan, poor girl, hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 7
Just seen his stories and the girl he is with has what looks like self harm scars all over arms, I REALLY hope she has people looking out for her
I just came on to say this, on her arms and thighs. I don't even know this girl but I am now very concerned. I hope she has good people around her and that he treats her well on this trip. He is the definition of a predator

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Just seen his stories and the girl he is with has what looks like self harm scars all over arms, I REALLY hope she has people looking out for her
Oh dear, he’s the worst kind of bloke to be getting involved with if you have any kind of mental health issues. He really is disgusting and he’ll be plastering her all over his story’s off her tits later on no doubt 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I really really struggle to see the appeal of him. Maybe it is because I am older but even when younger & watching him on EOTB & big brother I despised him. Don’t find him funny, think he’s rude, obnoxious, antagonising & the way he treats women is absolutely disgusting.
I feel for Tia as she is quite clearly vulnerable. He is the type of guy to use her mental health against her in arguments. I just wish these girls would wake up & see him for what he is

Reactions: 20
What an absolute bleep he is, leaves one girl in hospital and jets off on holiday with another, and then brags about it. Literally days between getting out of bed with one and into bed with another... Girls respect yourself enough to tell this monster to go duck himself

Reactions: 15
i think this one is actually obsessed with him as well poor fucker. She must be after he humped and dumped her to be with him again. Hopefully she just wants the free hol! I just hope she not the kind to fall 🤰🏻to him.

Reactions: 5
Does that girl have no bottoms on? I used to think this was all an act but now it’s super creepy and weird!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember him on shipwrecked? I gave him the benefit of the doubt then but he has been the same since. He is actually awful, that poor girl in hospital with him last week and now he has some other ex who really shouldn't be with him covering him in suncream. Who was he actually really meant to go away with?!

Reactions: 6
All whilst sitting next to her and saying how he can’t wait to eye up all the naked women on the beach. He’s a straight up bleep

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Another story of him letching over that young girls bum.. he’s a predator for sure and he’s getting worse as time goes on because these young girls are allowing it 😢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
He’s so vile, his voice actually makes me cringe - my boyfriend is from the same area as him and that accent is SO put on 🙄

Reactions: 10
Just came on to say how repulsive he is and that I agree, he's with Tia 😩 What the hell is she thinking?! He's so disgusting and sex-obsessed.

Yeah I also thought that the treatments that were been offered there didn’t seem very safe/legit, especially for the money they were charging. But I don’t know enough about that industry to be sure. I saw that he was in the airport. To me it sounds like something has gone VERY wrong...wonder if we’ll ever find out
His brother probably found that Bear's association with the business was doing more harm than good.

Attachments

• Sick
Oh my days that story of him with that bottle against her bum is VILE. That is straight up sexual harassment PERIOD. That poor girl must be so impressionable and naive I truly hope she has a good support network around her.
How can he keep getting away with this?

Reactions: 12
Imagine laying in the hospital for nearly a week now and he’s fled the country with another one of his underage booty calls coz you are of no use to him anymore. He meant it when he said if you ain’t making me money or sucking my riddled dick you need to stay away. He really is the worst of the worst. And yes that is Tia, this girl is as brainless as they come for crawling back (like all the others) she doesn’t know she’s being used just wait till she gets dropped again after this shagcation and she will be bawling her eyes out once again. Sorry not sorry, did it yourself lil airhead
I bet shes taken too much gear

Was only a matter of time...

I’ve just snooped & seen that Teigan has posted that she’s in hospital. No details though. I obviously hope she is okay but that could be why they’re wanting a beauty therapist, she’s probably going to be off work. Can’t explain the insta going though 👀
What’s teigan insta

Reactions: 1
Oh my days that story of him with that bottle against her bum is VILE. That is straight up sexual harassment PERIOD. That poor girl must be so impressionable and naive I truly hope she has a good support network around her.
How can he keep getting away with this?
Maybe this is another reason that he's suddenly been removed from the sunbed business. He is getting worse and worse, I can't believe Tia's parents have allowed her to go away with him!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.