Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So driving and filming. With three kids in the back with no sufficient booster seats. And his mate on the bonnet. What an absolute bellend

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That Tia went with Bear straight after her friend Vienna, they both actually fell out for a short while over it then when Bear got yet another witch they became back friends and now hate him together how cute
how on earth do you guys know all this stuff?

Reactions: 4
The bronzing bear has stopped following Ellie 🧐! Wonder if he’s been harassing her from that account and she’s blocked him or the new lass has asked why he following the ex and he’s removed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I actually don't know why I still do it myself...watching his stories. He is a complete tool. Pretending to pay contactless by saying BEEP. And the female with him is actually laughing. This is why he picks young ones, ones that actually find his lame jokes funny.

Reactions: 10
He only gets “women” (little girls) because he buys them Nike trainers and gives them free coke

• Sick
Reactions: 16
He only gets “women” (little girls) because he buys them Nike trainers and gives them free coke
Hahaha he always buys them trainers 🤦🏻‍♀️ He is just a total broken record with everything he does, just utter 💩

Reactions: 5
Does anyone find that shop bizarre?
They do treatments out in the open. Even with the shutter down doesn't seem to be a proper room so people can walk by and use the tanning beds while someone is sat getting a facial?
I also think it's dangerous to be using laser when it's not an enclosed room as a stray laser beam could blind someone walking past!

Reactions: 6
He has just asked whether there is anyone in Turkey who would carry his twin boys for him:oops:

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
He has just asked whether there is anyone in Turkey who would carry his twin boys for him:oops:
No he means if they fly to Turkey they could have the fertility treatment to ensure it’s twins. So he’s asking if any girls would carry his babies.
bleeping sick bastard, he can’t even commit to a puppy let alone children. I’m hoping and praying he doesn’t do this,children are not fashion accessories to dress up. Also they need a mum. Can you imagine him being their only role model , protector & guide 😱 we do not need more carbon copies of him in this world. 😖

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What an absolute nonce! Cannot believe I read his Instagram right. How anyone could trust him with a kid I'll never know. He's definitely the most annoying person on Instagram! His voice is like a knife scraping a plate!! Should be locked up! Rant over😂

Reactions: 8
He is such an idiot. Even Teigan his current flame commented 'weird' on his post. He was with her at his parents house today! If he's alone he goes to sleep at his parent and not his own house. Still acting like a child himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Shouldn’t be trusted around children considering he slept with a 15 year old child

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He’s a total wind up merchant! It’s the only way he gets more than 14 comments on his posts the absolute 🔔 end.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.