Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked East 17 back in the 90s and my teen years if I remember what Brian was like back then I bet when it comes to his daughter he'd scare Bear worse than the security bloke on Big Brother.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Dunno about bracelets but if you look in the videos then Tia's photos the scars down the arms match (only noticed cause someone else mentioned)

Reactions: 1
Dunno about bracelets but if you look in the videos then Tia's photos the scars down the arms match (only noticed cause someone else mentioned)
I can’t see any scars on that tia pictures? But I can see her little wrist tattoo. Does she blur them?

Tell a lie just saw her scars think she must blur them sometimes. they look incredibly severe poor girl. Also how awful of him to brazenly show them no respect for her at all

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just watched his stories and wtf have I just seen?? He’s absolutely disgusting. These girls are young enough to be his daughter, the video of her grinding on him is just vile. He treats all these girls as sex objects. He’s sick. With people like him in the world ever likely women and girls are sexualised and don’t feel safe when we go out. His letchy eyes and hands all over her made me feel sick, there’s no respect there. If he really loved them he wouldn’t be posting things like that, they need to see him for what he is and run a mile!
He’s more than repulsive

Reactions: 16
I must have seen a lot more than most if you're all shocked at the grinding 😂
She's got her shorts on 🤷‍♀️ also the filming not exactly covert aaaaannnndddd she knows what he's like. Like most of us one day she'll cringe at the guys she used to find attractive. He's massively immature but as long as he and his 'girlfriends' aren't breaking the law I don't get the pearl clutching :eek::ROFLMAO:
Thing I'm most surprised about is Brian harveys daughter, didn't know he had one.
I know they'll be replies to this comment so I'll just say now while I'm here I understand that you all have opinions and I'm not saying you're wrong to feel that way, just that I don't have that same opinion (y)

Last edited:
This is that Tias post, anyone reckon it was stevie and Teigan hol but she couldn't make it due to the hospital stuff and he took Tia instead? The selfharming scars just make me worry cause she's obviously quite vulnerable, then this post is even worse, there's nothing to understand he's a pweirdo freak that has no respect for you or other woman?!

I must have seen a lot more than most of you're all shocked at the grinding 😂
She's got her shorts on 🤷‍♀️ also the filming not exactly cover aaaaannnndddd she knows what he's like. Like most of us one day she'll cringe at the guys she used to find attractive. He's massively immature but as long as he and his 'girlfriends' aren't breaking the law I don't get the pearl clutching :eek::ROFLMAO:
Thing I'm most surprised about is Brian harveys daughter, didn't know he had one.
Think people are more shocked at the fact he's 30 and we're not even sure this girl is 18, constantly posts her in dodgy and compromising situations but you are right she's seen them and knows what he's like/what has doing

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The girls are consenting yes, but for me it’s the fact that he uses them and goes onto the next one. The girls must have vulnerability to not know that they’re worth more than this. He uses his status to get girls who are happy to appear on his insta, even if it is for the world to see them grinding on this slimy predator 🤮🤮

Reactions: 10
I must have seen a lot more than most if you're all shocked at the grinding 😂
She's got her shorts on 🤷‍♀️ also the filming not exactly covert aaaaannnndddd she knows what he's like. Like most of us one day she'll cringe at the guys she used to find attractive. He's massively immature but as long as he and his 'girlfriends' aren't breaking the law I don't get the pearl clutching :eek::ROFLMAO:
I know they'll be replies to this comment so I'll just say now while I'm here I understand that you all have opinions and I'm not saying you're wrong to feel that way, just that I don't have that same opinion (y)
I don’t find the actual content shocking as in that I’m a prude & have seen worse yes although I do think time & place type thing- no one really wants to see a girl grinding on someone Should be a private thing in my opinion.
I think what people are shocked at is the fact this girl is Clearly very vulnerable & quite young & despite him not acting like it, he is in his 30s. He’s also previously been with an underage girl. What could a man in his 30s seriously have in common with an 18 year old?
The other videos he put of Tia before he got with Teigan showed her clearly on something or absolutely smashed from alcohol he was buying her.
He films a lot of women, in compromising positions, including those that were considered staff members whilst at work trying to do their jobs. It’s unclear if they consent to it & yes although the likes of Tia & Teigan must see them/watch them, as the narcissist I think Bear is, he would belittle them & make a huge thing if they asked him to either take it down/not film them in such intimate settings. He’s also probably told Tia this is what “normal” boyfriend & girlfriends do...very manipulative.
Also not saying your opinion is wrong etc I’m just trying to explain that I don’t think it’s that people have not seen stuff like this being posted etc I think it’s the context of the entire situation that makes it shocking/uncomfortable

Reactions: 21
I don’t find the actual content shocking as in that I’m a prude & have seen worse yes although I do think time & place type thing- no one really wants to see a girl grinding on someone Should be a private thing in my opinion.
I think what people are shocked at is the fact this girl is Clearly very vulnerable & quite young & despite him not acting like it, he is in his 30s. He’s also previously been with an underage girl. What could a man in his 30s seriously have in common with an 18 year old?
The other videos he put of Tia before he got with Teigan showed her clearly on something or absolutely smashed from alcohol he was buying her.
He films a lot of women, in compromising positions, including those that were considered staff members whilst at work trying to do their jobs. It’s unclear if they consent to it & yes although the likes of Tia & Teigan must see them/watch them, as the narcissist I think Bear is, he would belittle them & make a huge thing if they asked him to either take it down/not film them in such intimate settings. He’s also probably told Tia this is what “normal” boyfriend & girlfriends do...very manipulative.
Also not saying your opinion is wrong etc I’m just trying to explain that I don’t think it’s that people have not seen stuff like this being posted etc I think it’s the context of the entire situation that makes it shocking/uncomfortable
Spot on! Couldn't have put it better myself.

Reactions: 6
As I stated before in this thread don't have sympathy for Tia, she's a horrible bully and no time ago was telling a Girl she was bullying to drop dead, she deserves all she gets, she's an obsessive little woman she knows exactly what she's getting into with him, it's all for fame, at that age you know between right and wrong not a child, yes a disgrace a 30 year old Man after a young Girl but shes horrible you Guys don't realise the woman she is

• Wow
This is that Tias post, anyone reckon it was stevie and Teigan hol but she couldn't make it due to the hospital stuff and he took Tia instead? The selfharming scars just make me worry cause she's obviously quite vulnerable, then this post is even worse, there's nothing to understand he's a pweirdo freak that has no respect for you or other woman?!

Think people are more shocked at the fact he's 30 and we're not even sure this girl is 18, constantly posts her in dodgy and compromising situations but you are right she's seen them and knows what he's like/what has doing
Poor girl must have seen so much seeing her dad like he is. If he (bear) had sex with an underage girl then in the eyes of the law that makes him a pweirdo. I didn't know he was 30, the girls he goes for are probably at his maturity level.

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't understand how he makes money, like what reputable company or brand would work with him? I think he must be dealing or something.

Reactions: 15
He never seems to hang out with that Azza anymore. Wonder if they are still friends.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone raised concerns about him and underage girls to the police? Surely he will have videos/messages etc on his phone that would incriminate him.

I can’t see the 15 year old being a one off. He clearly likes them young.

If a POS like him even tried to talk to my daughter, I would rip his balls off.

He keeps name dropping he’s in Dubai when it’s clearly a 2 star hotel he got cheap due to restrictions in Turkey 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.