Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a total wind up merchant! It’s the only way he gets more than 14 comments on his posts the absolute 🔔 end.
I thought you were exaggerating but he literally does get 14 comment, I don’t get how you can have that many followers and hardly any comments??

Reactions: 5
Are you sure? He and his brother are always posing with fists like travellers so and on his insta he wrote travellers lives matter I’m guessing there are a lot of traveller types in Essex right ?
No he's not a Traveller or Gypsy

Reactions: 2
I don't think hes a traveller just likes to pretend he's a macho man

Reactions: 4
The Bronzing Bear instas disappeared, weirdly the Bronzing Bay one is still there and his brothers just shared a post saying they need a beauty therapist but gave the address and didn’t say the name ... trouble in paradise?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The Bronzing Bear instas disappeared, the Bronzing Bay one is still there and his brothers just shared a post saying they need a beauty therapist but gave the address but didn’t say the name ... trouble in paradise?
Was only a matter of time...

I’ve just snooped & seen that Teigan has posted that she’s in hospital. No details though. I obviously hope she is okay but that could be why they’re wanting a beauty therapist, she’s probably going to be off work. Can’t explain the insta going though 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The tags on previous posts for @bronzingbear links through to bronzing bay, so looks like someone's edited it all...deleted all the pics and changed the name. Odd 🤨 oh and the twit is trying to make us think he's jetting off abroad

Seeing as he's rebranded everything with bronzing bear, seems it wasn't just a PR stunt to drum up more business. But most likely I imagine they probably were not adhering to guidelines as even the laser removal etc seemed all very rushed and not in safest environment 😬

There’s always been a company called Bronzing Bay on Companies House and I’m sure the Bronzing Bear insta had more than 5k followers, weird!

Reactions: 1
strange how all the photos have been deleted. Even Arg was up cuddling the bronzed bear! Maybe someone’s done away with the 🐻 😬

Reactions: 6
Yeah I also thought that the treatments that were been offered there didn’t seem very safe/legit, especially for the money they were charging. But I don’t know enough about that industry to be sure. I saw that he was in the airport. To me it sounds like something has gone VERY wrong...wonder if we’ll ever find out

Reactions: 8
Who is the girl he’s on holiday with? That Tiegen girl he was seeing is in hospital so it’s not her! The way he treats these young girls is disgusting!

Reactions: 12
I think it could be that Tia! She has a tattoo on her wrist and so does she similar! Might be wrong mind 🤣🕵️‍♂️

43318ED2-DDB8-4DCC-880C-4627FF437073.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine laying in the hospital for nearly a week now and he’s fled the country with another one of his underage booty calls coz you are of no use to him anymore. He meant it when he said if you ain’t making me money or sucking my riddled dick you need to stay away. He really is the worst of the worst. And yes that is Tia, this girl is as brainless as they come for crawling back (like all the others) she doesn’t know she’s being used just wait till she gets dropped again after this shagcation and she will be bawling her eyes out once again. Sorry not sorry, did it yourself lil airhead

Attachments

Just seen his stories and the girl he is with has what looks like self harm scars all over arms, I REALLY hope she has people looking out for her

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.