Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, at first, like back in the big brother, ex on the beach days, I thought it was all a bit of an act but he really is that self centred. He doesn't just treat women like shite, he totally belittles them and it's as if he sets out to destroy their self esteem. It;s obvious women his own age have no interest in him anymore and he's moved on to these really young and impressionable girls. He has a narcissistic personality and to be honest I don't think anyone could help him unless he really took a long hard look at himself and wanted to change, which he clearly doesn't. His behaviour recently is predatory, the latest girl is 17 but I'd image there have been ones younger and that's terrifying.

Reactions: 18
There’s always been a company called Bronzing Bay on Companies House and I’m sure the Bronzing Bear insta had more than 5k followers, weird!
On tj
I agree, at first, like back in the big brother, ex on the beach days, I thought it was all a bit of an act but he really is that self centred. He doesn't just treat women like shite, he totally belittles them and it's as if he sets out to destroy their self esteem. It;s obvious women his own age have no interest in him anymore and he's moved on to these really young and impressionable girls. He has a narcissistic personality and to be honest I don't think anyone could help him unless he really took a long hard look at himself and wanted to change, which he clearly doesn't. His behaviour recently is predatory, the latest girl is 17 but I'd image there have been ones younger and that's terrifying.
On those shows and in shipwrecked, he just seemed to wear girls down until they said yes.

Girls his age don’t fall for it now so he’s moved onto young, naive girls.

Reactions: 2
On tj

On those shows and in shipwrecked, he just seemed to wear girls down until they said yes.

Girls his age don’t fall for it now so he’s moved onto young, naive girls.
On Ex On The Beach Season 5 he kept pestering Chloe Goodman but she had no interest what so ever and would put him in his place but then when the tablet gave him the choice to send someone home he sent her.

Reactions: 10
He's made a career out of being an absolute tool, he won't stop until something actually stops him. He would of undergone psychological tests for the shows he does, but they would know that he makes good viewing by being the twit he is.
He is getting to the age where attraction to young girls is starting to get worrying, but I truly think even in 20 years he will be trying to go for the same under 20s.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what happened with him and Charlotte and the ‘court case’ and the company they had together?!

Reactions: 3
Really want to know what happened!!! I genuinely thought “somethings gonna go wrong with this”. He was showing off every day the building of it it almost feels like he knew he was doing something wrong? Like planning permission or something, it felt like he was trying to antagonise the whole street every day.
Theories also - police matter- could include improper conduct, his bro that actually owns it has uncovered something he didn’t like / wasn’t happy with, maybe money fraud related as the name is t the trading name his brother has it registered as, general health and safety Cos of the laser etc it all seemed a bit budget, any others?
T
It's weird. The bear statue has gone, but it might just be weather related - it was sprayed gold so the paint would probably have run in the rain... The shop is still open (so presumably not health and safety as if they'd been in it would probably have got shut down) and the name on the front is Bronzing Bear still and the bear logos are still on it. They didn't actually do any building, just redecorated it, so I don't think it can be planning permission.

I think his brother probably decided he'd had enough of him dicking about, to be honest. His brother will have been funding it and got bored of him pouring a load of money into it, spending it all on harassing teenage girls and not getting any customers.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, not really good for business when the manager is harassing the staff members 🤯🤯🤯

It's weird. The bear statue has gone, but it might just be weather related - it was sprayed gold so the paint would probably have run in the rain... The shop is still open (so presumably not health and safety as if they'd been in it would probably have got shut down) and the name on the front is Bronzing Bear still and the bear logos are still on it. They didn't actually do any building, just redecorated it, so I don't think it can be planning permission.

I think his brother probably decided he'd had enough of him dicking about, to be honest. His brother will have been funding it and got bored of him pouring a load of money into it, spending it all on harassing teenage girls and not getting any customers.

Reactions: 6

Oh wow great info! Do you live near it? It must be something to do with his brother then you’re right. the bear out the front seemed so OTT and aggressive. I can’t wait for the next instalment. He has one failed idea after another. Can’t even run his brothers Sunbed shop he’s thick as tit

Reactions: 9
I must have seen a lot more than most if you're all shocked at the grinding 😂
She's got her shorts on 🤷‍♀️ also the filming not exactly covert aaaaannnndddd she knows what he's like. Like most of us one day she'll cringe at the guys she used to find attractive. He's massively immature but as long as he and his 'girlfriends' aren't breaking the law I don't get the pearl clutching :eek::ROFLMAO:
Thing I'm most surprised about is Brian harveys daughter, didn't know he had one.
I know they'll be replies to this comment so I'll just say now while I'm here I understand that you all have opinions and I'm not saying you're wrong to feel that way, just that I don't have that same opinion (y)
I'm sorry but no 30 year old needs a 17 year grinding on him. Not do we need to set him touching her and implying he get her wet.

He's absolute filthy bastard and probably riddled. He's like them young because they don't say no.

That's what grim about it.

I must have seen a lot more than most if you're all shocked at the grinding 😂
She's got her shorts on 🤷‍♀️ also the filming not exactly covert aaaaannnndddd she knows what he's like. Like most of us one day she'll cringe at the guys she used to find attractive. He's massively immature but as long as he and his 'girlfriends' aren't breaking the law I don't get the pearl clutching :eek::ROFLMAO:
Thing I'm most surprised about is Brian harveys daughter, didn't know he had one.
I know they'll be replies to this comment so I'll just say now while I'm here I understand that you all have opinions and I'm not saying you're wrong to feel that way, just that I don't have that same opinion (y)
I'm assuming you'd be fine with it if it was your 17 year old daughter who he was filming? If it was your 17 year old daughter who he filmed with his hands between her legs implying he got her wet? If it was your 17 year old daughter whose bum he filmed without knowing and shared it, as well while imitating putting a beer bottle up her back passage? If it was your daughter he was plying with alcohol.

Would you tell your 17 year old daughter that she knows what he's like so tough?!

He even shared a picture of him fingering another young girl and shared that. Imagine what he keeps private if he shares that?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Sorry but 17 is WAAAAY too young for a 30 year old. 17 is still a child. He's a creep.

Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but no 30 year old needs a 17 year grinding on him. Not do we need to set him touching her and implying he get her wet.

He's absolute filthy bastard and probably riddled. He's like them young because they don't say no.

That's what grim about it.

I'm assuming you'd be fine with it if it was your 17 year old daughter who he was filming? If it was your 17 year old daughter who he filmed with his hands between her legs implying he got her wet? If it was your 17 year old daughter whose bum he filmed without knowing and shared it, as well while imitating putting a beer bottle up her back passage? If it was your daughter he was plying with alcohol.

Would you tell your 17 year old daughter that she knows what he's like so tough?!

He even shared a picture of him fingering another young girl and shared that. Imagine what he keeps private if he shares that?
Wasn’t that Teigan he was fingering, who can confirm this? She was filming his back whilst laying there on his stomach and those movements with his arm/hand 🤮 then she turned to the mirror with the cam and you could see part of a naked girl but I’m not too sure who it was. I’m only thinking Teig coz 3 days later he filmed her full face and how he was basically fingering her mouth and she was totally fine by him doing and filming that. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gives all these girls date rape drugs like GHB and keta. These often have no colour, smell or taste, so you can't tell whether you are being drugged which is perfect for him so they willingly partake in rape/sexual assault coz they are not aware of what’s going on that’s also why they seem so lost and gone all the time

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Teigen is still in hospital. They usually have you out tit hot if they can so must be kind of serious if still in. And he’s gone very quiet on his story.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t that Teigan he was fingering, who can confirm this? She was filming his back whilst laying there on his stomach and those movements with his arm/hand 🤮 then she turned to the mirror with the cam and you could see part of a naked girl but I’m not too sure who it was. I’m only thinking Teig coz 3 days later he filmed her full face and how he was basically fingering her mouth and she was totally fine by him doing and filming that. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gives all these girls date rape drugs like GHB and keta. These often have no colour, smell or taste, so you can't tell whether you are being drugged which is perfect for him so they willingly partake in rape/sexual assault coz they are not aware of what’s going on that’s also why they seem so lost and gone all the time
Yeh I’m sure it was her, i still can’t believe he posted it. She did seem out of it- whether it’s was from alcohol or drugs that she took willingly or not I have no idea.
but either way its disgusting he put that out in the internet. hes beyond vile

Reactions: 3
Teigans quote says it all..hope Brian Harvey teaches creepy Bear a lesson about messing with his young daughter and plastering her intimate videos all over Instagram..he just needs to f##k with the wrong person once! Such a rotten scumbag with zero respect for women 🤬🤬🤬
And yet they're still following each other?! I don't get it at all. I don't know whether Brian is well enough to do anything but someone needs to teach Bear a lesson. I'm amazed he's still doing what he's doing!

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure if the girls are aware of this thread, but I hope they come across it and realise that they are worth so much more than just being his play thing. They are young and beautiful with their whole lives ahead of them. He is a washed up loser and a creep who will bring nothing but heartache (and an STI) to their doorstep.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Teigan also looks like she is in a side room at the hospital Hope she is okay

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.