Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I googled Stephen bear only fans and it looks like there is a thread on another site. It’s mainly regarding his only fans content, but I think this is a screenshot of the video his uploaded of her.
Really really hope she pursues this. He is completely out of control.
I think this image should be deleted off here. Obviously I know no harm is meant posting it here as it’s a gossip site but this girl has been violated enough through no fault of her own without people sharing the screen shots/recordings x

Reactions: 22
He is vile. It’s about time he got his comeuppance. I bet he’s done this to countless other girls. I watched Georgia on celeb ex on the beach and really liked her.

Reactions: 8
He really sees her as a piece of garbage. Remember not too long ago, she claimed he was slating Ellie (another ex) and then he fired back saying Georgia’s just a rump and dump. I don’t think he’s ever talked so low about any of the girls he’s been with... Georgia says it herself, she’s weak and was in love with him, he knows so he basically used and abused her. He fully took advantage of her. It takes a whole lot for her to come forward with all this as she has this weak soft spot for him.

Reactions: 18
I think this image should be deleted off here. Obviously I know no harm is meant posting it here as it’s a gossip site but this girl has been violated enough through no fault of her own without people sharing the screen shots/recordings x
No problem it’s gone x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
his story .... he’s a gaslighting wrong one!!!
It makes me sick

Reactions: 11
It makes me sick
When he said “Someone send me the video because it’s clearly not her” 😡🤬
HUN I AM PRETTY SURE SHE WILL KNOW IF THE VIDEO IS OF HER OR NOT!! Ugh he’s trying to worm his way out of it and I really hope people aren’t stupid enough to believe him!!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She’d know if it was her or not!! She’s even said that he filmed her without her consent & she knew about it but gave him the benefit of the doubt to delete it. And now she’s being shown it & shown it online - she’s clearly going to know it’s the same frigging video/footage. Is he thick?!

Reactions: 12
It makes me sick
Wow! He is so delusional! He’s making out like everyone else is the problem. Christ alive, it doesn’t take a physiologist to see his blatant gas lighting. He’s a scary narcissist.

Reactions: 14
Delusional doesn’t cut it with him ... cue the emotional blackmail with his mental health

Reactions: 12
wait wait waitttttt why is he now talking about “I’m going to come off this for a bit. I know England’s cold and people are angry cause I’m having fun in Dubai”
No you stupid prick people are angry because you’re a rapey poncy arrogant hole who takes advantage of underage girls and records people in a vulnerable and trusting state of mind because you’re a sick duck!! ahhhhh tattlers he makes me so angry 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s all about him now surprise surprise. Classic narcissistic behaviour. I really really hope he gets what’s coming to him

Georgia has him on voice note admitting he slept with her in the garden! She’s just posted it!!!!! (This is the alleged footage btw for those that missed the screenshot that someone posted - obv deleted for obvious reasons)

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
He’s clearly in denial and trying to save himself from what’s coming his way. I’ve seen the screenshots/footage and can see it from a mile off it definitely was Georgia, you reckon she’s that thick she can’t recognise herself? He’s full of tit, “it’s not fair tryna embarrass her”, that’s all you did you muppet. He’s seriously deluded, at the same time he knows he’s at fault otherwise he won’t even bother clearing his name on his story playing the victim. He’s gonna end up in the shovel, not long now

Reactions: 14
The voice note on Georgia’s story ... hahaha what a lying little Scrotum

Reactions: 9
The voice note on Georgia’s story ... hahaha what a lying little Scrotum
Omg the gas lighting in that voice note. He makes me sick!!! I can’t wait for him to be arrested and for his electrical goods to be seized

Reactions: 13
Wrong thing of her to bring this to her social media first. Should have gone police first. He's got loads of time now to clear any evidence.

Reactions: 8
I dread to think what else they would find on his devices, part of me thinks she should of shopped him without giving him warning to get rid of any devices back at home (I'm sure his enabling family would help out..) I just really REALLY hope she takes it all the way legally. He is vile

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.