Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really want to know what happened!!! I genuinely thought “somethings gonna go wrong with this”. He was showing off every day the building of it it almost feels like he knew he was doing something wrong? Like planning permission or something, it felt like he was trying to antagonise the whole street every day.
Theories also - police matter- could include improper conduct, his bro that actually owns it has uncovered something he didn’t like / wasn’t happy with, maybe money fraud related as the name is t the trading name his brother has it registered as, general health and safety Cos of the laser etc it all seemed a bit budget, any others?
T
Just a thought but could the shut down of Bronzing Bear be Covid related?

Reactions: 4
He keeps name dropping he’s in Dubai when it’s clearly a 2 star hotel he got cheap due to restrictions in Turkey 🤣🤣
Only saying Dubai so his followers (the ones who like him for whatever reason) think he doesn’t have to self isolate when he gets home. Doesn’t take half a brain cell to know he’s in turkey though!

Reactions: 11
Seems a bit strange that T is in hospital then the page is taken down and he runs away on holiday? All coincidence? The truth will come out eventually I’m sure 🤔

Reactions: 13
Was he not talking about Turkey the other day saying you can pay a woman 10k to have a child for you? Please God that was a joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She might be obsessed and in awe of him, those eyes don’t lie, she looks unhappy and miserable inside (the same goes for him). We all saw those cuts and scars all over her body... It's like watching a train wreck, you don't want to stare but you can't look away. This is not gonna end well, he’s gonna duck her up that much I know.

For anyone saying it was someone else. It was already confirmed it’s Tia, @Hushey said it first well done🕵️‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Maybe she wants to hide it from her family? She didnt post anything about their trip also.
She didn't post a single thing when she was seeing him the first time. No stories or anything. She featured in his though 🤮

Reactions: 3
He’s always made my skin crawl
I genuinely think there is something very dark about this man and it’s only a matter of time before something comes to light... something very off about him

Reactions: 38
I genuinely think there is something very dark about this man and it’s only a matter of time before something comes to light... something very off about him
I agree. His behaviour is very unsettling to watch. He seems to get worse by the day.

Omg totally agree. I think he will be in prison before long. He seems to be a psychopath genuinely, or at least a sociopath. Anti social aggressive goading behaviour at strangers it’s truly bizarre

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Every single point describes him to a T! 100% a sociopath & more than likely some personality disorders. I wonder if something traumatic happened in his childhood that he’s turned out the way he is.
(Definitely not excusing his behaviour or saying all people who have suffered trauma have personality disorders and vice versa)

Reactions: 6
Every single point describes him to a T! 100% a sociopath & more than likely some personality disorders. I wonder if something traumatic happened in his childhood that he’s turned out the way he is.
(Definitely not excusing his behaviour or saying all people who have suffered trauma have personality disorders and vice versa)
Agreed. I find his dad very weird and there’s no evidence that they chastise him or anything. Also his older brother seems particularly nasty. There’s no excuse for them but these personality traits come from somewhere. He’s nasty I’ve never seen anyone else like this, I genuinely find it concerning.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.