Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally! What a disgusting excuse for a human being.

I hope e4/itv2 finally stop bankrolling him now.

He’s been so cocky throughout - I genuinely don’t think he thought even for a second that he’d be charged. This is what happens when you’ve never been held accountable for anything in your coddled little life.

Reactions: 26
It’ll be fascinating as to whether he pleads guilty or not....anyone know the typical sentencing for these crimes??

Reactions: 7
Finally! What a disgusting excuse for a human being.

I hope e4/itv2 finally stop bankrolling him now.

He’s been so cocky throughout - I genuinely don’t think he thought even for a second that he’d be charged. This is what happens when you’ve never been held accountable for anything in your coddled little life.
He thought Georgia would get bored and drop it. I don’t like the girl but good on her for sticking to it and hopefully leading the way for other girls this and other scumbags think they can do it to

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’ll be fascinating as to whether he pleads guilty or not....anyone know the typical sentencing for these crimes??
I’m not sure if he will get a custodial sentence whether he pleads guilty or not guilty. If he does, the maximum he will get for the video alone is 2 years. I’m not sure about the other offences.
Knowing what he’s like, I’m certain he will probably plead not guilty.

Reactions: 9
This has honestly made my day, especially after having that naked girl all over his snapchat this week. Will never learn

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So glad they have charged this absolute cocky man the way he has mocked and constantly took the piss out of Georgia I’m no fan of hers but justice really needs to be served hear ... hoping the courts do her justice
No I wouldn’t say I was a fan of her either but no one deserves what he did to her. I’m guessing the harassment charge is to do with him backtracking and trying to talk her out of it. As well as those stories mocking her crying.

Reactions: 23
Just heard the news on the radio. Brilliant. I hope they make an example of him as he has shown nothing but contempt for the feelings of his victim(s) and the laws of this country (and others).

Making puerile YouTube content mocking the very serious allegations a day after returning from Dubai - showing friends and family in his house (not allowed) and him not self isolating.

He really is a hideous, self-entitled, arrogant, idiotic prick and I really hope he gets a lovely long sentence because for all his bravado, he will crumble in there. He seems to think he’s a pretty boy - that may be his detriment: imagine if someone older, bigger, and stronger wants to take advantage of him?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He is going to Colchester magistrates court. I used to walk past it when I was at 6th form and see the defendants all standing there in their best tracksuits drinking special brew waiting outside 😂
Hope he gets the book thrown at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I remember when he filmed inside the police station and another time brought along a toy pig on a lead - which is just openly mocking the police. You have to be a staggering combination of stupid and arrogant to not just put your head down during such serious allegations.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
This is the best news I’ve seen for a while. Hopefully more people will come forward. Also stop people thinking it’s acceptable to do this.

Reactions: 12
Sure he’ll be just as popular in prison as he is on tinder. Far cry from his balcony in Dubai and it couldn’t happen to a better person 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer man! Let’s hope the judge sees through his lies and throws the book at him, I’d love to see him being jailed for this

Reactions: 13
His house has just been put up for rent online too 🤣 ...Preparing to be away somewhere for some time Stevie boy?! 🤔😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.