Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The police have been investigating this for like 4 months at this point ...

Reactions: 2
Does that mean on May 14th they finally do / don’t charge him and then the case begins?

Reactions: 2
Does that mean on May 14th they finally do / don’t charge him and then the case begins?
They may or may not charge him. People can be on bail for an extremely long time, I work in this field and have had people on bail for well over a year whilst the police checks phones, gather evidence etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
New to this thread so not sure if it’s been discussed but what happened with Dubai golden ticket comp? Can’t believe people thought that was going to happen

Reactions: 4
New to this thread so not sure if it’s been discussed but what happened with Dubai golden ticket comp? Can’t believe people thought that was going to happen
It hasn’t been mentioned at all. Funny that 🧐 must need the money for his lawyer.

Reactions: 5
JUST heard about tinder? Has he been living under a bleeping rock? For everyone’s sake crawl the duck back under it. Gremlin!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well he is still posting on tik tok, he makes my skin crawl 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know it’s taking a long time but we need to be patient. Murder cases can sometimes take years to go to trial for many reasons. It’s been 5 months and if he does get charged it will be in the news hopefully!

Reactions: 4
He’s back at it on snap chat 🤮🤢🤮🤢
I hope he got the girl's permission to do that...I think the police should be aware of this. Carrying on this behaviour while on bail for a similar offence would not do his case any favours and would hopefully put a stop to him playing the mental health card (because you just know that's the sort of thing he would try). No remorse whatsoever.

Reactions: 18
I swear to god if I had a daughter and she went anywhere near him I’d be straight on Google finding out how you become a nun.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.