Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so much grey I thought I was looking at Hinch’s house for a second!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Who are these women hanging out with him? Just the thought of him makes me sick.

Reactions: 26
He is absolutely vile, he looks like he’s off his head. What would possess anyone to want to be around him he does that same with every girl, tells them they are the most beautiful and asks how much they love him, and posts it all over Snapchat,

Reactions: 13
Found this thread by chance, I think back to the time on insta he was threatening to kill himself, hopefully he gets the book thrown at him, he's the most vile man I've ever seen and the girls in his video are just as bad, anything for 5 minutes of fame I suppose.

Reactions: 19
He is vile but I smell another “breakdown” coming on 🤦🏽‍♀️
I agree, I remember Georgia actually feeling sorry for him and was trying to contact his brother to go check on him, the whole thing was strange surely if she was that concerned she wouldnt post on social media 🤔

Reactions: 10
He craves attention 🤮 but is again doing it at this impressionable girls expense. He’s trying to show people he “doesn’t” care and isn’t bothered with all the police stickers on the Snapchat. He’s behaving like a 12 year old boy. When actually by looking at him in the vid he’s off his nut and is defo going to have a bad comedown/breakdown 🤣
Also in the snap he’s in his house - can you imagine renting it and that knob turns up 🤦🏽‍♀️ I hope someone rents it then never pays the rent 🤔

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.