Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I remember Georgia actually feeling sorry for him and was trying to contact his brother to go check on him, the whole thing was strange surely if she was that concerned she wouldnt post on social media 🤔
I think he will do this too, I do feel we aren't long off seeing it again. I think she went public with it like that just so people could actually see he was taking the piss and had made it all up but who knows. The life of an influencer eh, it all baffles me 😂

Reactions: 9
Jesus he makes me angry. Starting to lose a bit of sympathy for the girls who willingly hang around with him when they know just what he’s like. Like I said I don’t think he will go to prison but I really wish he would because it’s the only way he will learn. Court costs and a criminal record don’t scare him obviously. It makes me wish he would really duck up somehow and they would put him away for a while.
Georgia and all of the other girls deserve him to be properly punished. I hope tia continues to stay away from him too. He took advantage of her massively.

Reactions: 16
About time he was charged. Cannot tell whether he genuinely doesn’t care that he’s been charged or he’s just making out he doesn’t care. So glad he has been charged and an example needs to be made of him. Disgusting human being.

Reactions: 14
Random but I always wonder what happened to he’s hot tub😂 made a big song and dance about having one then all of a sudden it was pinched🙄 more like didn’t pay the finance

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I get the impression that the longer his bail has dragged out the more the severity has sunk in, plus I hope his solicitor pointed out turning up to a police station with a pig does not make them or the public sympathetic 🙄. I imagine the charge he got yesterday just pushed him into panic mode and because he is poorly educated and emotionally stunted his only way of coping is repeating toxic behaviour. The guy is a cretin and I hope this make him really think about his views of women- doubt it tho.

Looking on right move I’ve just noticed how close he lives to a college. And we know he loves college age girls.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The last part of his snapchat omg he looked completely out of it and it looked like the girl had disappeared

Reactions: 4
The last part of his snapchat omg he looked completely out of it and it looked like the girl had disappeared
Just checked it now. Blimey. Any girl willingly able to show her face next to him is desperate. He’s horrid. He’s Probably riddles with STD’s. Yuck

About time he was charged. Cannot tell whether he genuinely doesn’t care that he’s been charged or he’s just making out he doesn’t care. So glad he has been charged and an example needs to be made of him. Disgusting human being.
Guarantee you he’s had a good old cry in his mums arms. This whole act of ‘not giving a shot’ is getting obvious. You reap what you sow mr Bear

Reactions: 16
I don’t have Snapchat but is the video the same as the one he’s posted on Twitter of him licking toes??

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He’s house looked totally empty of furniture. There isn’t room at his parents to store it ... I wonder if he had to sell that all too

Reactions: 2
He’s house looked totally empty of furniture. There isn’t room at his parents to store it ... I wonder if he had to sell that all too
It’s advertised as unfurnished so I’m guessing everything will be sold or put into storage (if he could afford that now)

Reactions: 6
He just doesn’t care
He is beyond vile, we can only hope that the more crap like this he posts the more he's actually ensuring he gets a harder sentence. His blatant disregard for Georgia, the system, police and the courts is disgusting and I hope they make an example of him and throw not just the book but the whole bloody library at him!

Reactions: 7
Hmmm I don’t know, what he did and is facing is very serious. The evidence is strong, there’s proof of him uploading it and no doubt proof on bank statements of the money he’s made from OF after posting that video.

it’s disgusting, I don’t think he will get away lightly.

Reactions: 6
I can't see any reality shows touching him again...and that's where his money was being earned. He is just a dried up reality star who will do anything for attention, no morals and most definitely a bit rapey 🤢
Imagine once his house is rented out (or sold if he can't rent it out) and his only option is to take girls back to his mums house and his childhood bedroom 🤣 not quite the same charm, even for the young girls

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.