Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was threatening to represent himself at one point which would be comedy gold! Imagine him trying to coherently present his case to the prosecution, they’d eviscerate him 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I always got the impression he lived in a large detached house. Those gates are a bit too fancy for a semi. Or did he think he was going to get mobbed by his fans?

He went a bit over the top with the white marble tiles in his bathroom. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those gates outside his house get me every time!! Tries to make out he lives in a detached house but it's a box of a semi on an estate, nothing wrong with that at all but he makes out his house is more than that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His house has just been put up for rent online too 🤣 ...Preparing to be away somewhere for some time Stevie boy?! 🤔😆
I mean, he obviously can't afford the mortgage anymore so he has to find a way to pay it and other than selling it this is the obvious route.

Reactions: 13
I mean, he obviously can't afford the mortgage anymore so he has to find a way to pay it and other than selling it this is the obvious route.
On Twitter he’s been advertising his Depop so he’s obviously getting a bit desperate for cash.

Those gates outside his house get me every time!! Tries to make out he lives in a detached house but it's a box of a semi on an estate, nothing wrong with that at all but he makes out his house is more than that
There’s nothing wrong with the house at all, I’d live there if it hadn’t previously been occupied by him and completely redecorated! I’d imagine it has a bit of a spermy atmosphere 🤢 god knows what’s gone on in that place.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
On Twitter he’s been advertising his Depop so he’s obviously getting a bit desperate for cash.

There’s nothing wrong with the house at all, I’d live there if it hadn’t previously been occupied by him and completely redecorated! I’d imagine it has a bit of a spermy atmosphere 🤢 god knows what’s gone on in that place.
There is nothing wrong with the house. But when you’re a Flash Harry like Stevie Boy and clearly, he’s an all fur coat and no knickers type, then you have a lifestyle, an image to portray. Oh dear, it has all gone tits up for him now. 🤣

I always thought he lived in some flash detached place, the kind you would see in Loughton.

I hope they put him on the sex offenders register. It is what he deserves. He is a dirty little pervert.

Reactions: 12
All that marble looks awful. The whole thing is so tacky. Acting like a little semi in Loughton is the Versace mansion ffs 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All that marble looks awful. The whole thing is so tacky. Acting like a little semi in Loughton is the Versace mansion ffs 🥴🥴
I genuinely thought it would be much tackier!!! Like obviously it's not eh, particularly tasteful, but it's more...subtle, than I would have assumed [and yes I saw the giant greek key walls lol].

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.