Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope he receives some sort of punishment. I’m hopeful that because he’s made a bit of a mockery of the police they’ll want to make an example of him (openly flouting quarantine and lockdown rules, filming in the station, the pig etc).

But then part of the reason he is the way he is is because he’s never really had to suffer consequences of his actions. People like Bear seem to sail through life. That combined with the fact it seems to be a very low conviction rate when it comes to sexual crimes against women, makes me concerned he’ll just shake it all off and carry on as he was.
I'd like to say I'm hopeful he will be punished. I assume that the police have at least got the evidence to prove that he uploaded the video to only fans and shared it with others. But sadly I have a feeling that he will get away with it, or with a minor punishment like a fine or something.

Can you imagine what he is going to be like if he isn't convicted?! I really fear for the women he comes in contact with.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Anyone notice in today’s video in the car he was playing Akon - locked up as he arrived at the police station

shopify took down his “I survived” store And now he has opened another one with Spring. You send them a logo - like paw prints - and they make it when someone orders. He keeps the profit and has to pay no costs upfront

he also says he hasn’t been eating but his double chin says otherwise
638ECB73-EADE-4C45-9FC3-9A3CA19730C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I assume he never got his insta back hopefully it is deleted forever lol

Reactions: 9
Anyone notice in today’s video in the car he was playing Akon - locked up as he arrived at the police station

shopify took down his “I survived” store And now he has opened another one with Spring. You send them a logo - like paw prints - and they make it when someone orders. He keeps the profit and has to pay no costs upfront

View attachment 430098
Your post made me lol.... a great summary Of the days events thank you v much for the bed time laugh, first post I read I don’t need to scroll further!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
May be a silly question can someone tell me where it's at with the court cases..cos wouldn't Georgia need to be in UK for any court cases to proceed? All I've read is he it out on bail till 3rd of March now.

May be a silly question can someone tell me where it's at with the court cases..cos wouldn't Georgia need to be in UK for any court cases to proceed? All I've read is he it out on bail till 3rd of March now.
I'm not an expert and don't know for definite, but if he is charged, its likely he would have to go to court first to enter a plea. If he plays guilty, then it wouldn't go to trial and he's admitted guilt. If he pleased not guilty, then a trial will take place after some time to allow for both sides to gather evidence/ supporting views for their arguments. But who bloody knows if it will even get that far!

Reactions: 3

View attachment 430098
the double chin comment killed me 🤣🤣 the kid who doesn’t eat or sleep 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

View attachment 430098
this picture confirms girls only want him for their 5 minutes of fame as we all know he doesn’t have a nice personality either

I hope they nail the bleep, floppy testicle by floppy testicle.

Hey, they could even nail his new found pelican chin to the cross.

Not eating? My big, fat, wobbly, chinny, chin, chin.

Not eating, indeed! Just shows how soon he goes to seed as soon as he piles a stone on. Well! look at his bleeping bow legged dad FFS. Hardly a hair on his bonce. That is what Stevie Boi will look like in middle age. Guaranteed. Happy future to lovers of this soon to be bald, bow legged bleep. Bahahahahahaha!

Have you seen his red faced brother? He’s the pathetic, fame hungry, bleep who is filming this braindead, ugly bleep. 100% pure knob cheese he is. Keeps doing big cheesy ‘Turkey Teef’ selfies thinking he is the dog’s cock. Yet, why are his teeth so yellow??? Does spunk discolour them? Who knew?

The only thing that this dog’s cock has going for himself is his knob cheese. Full of it, stinks of it, and his breath smells of it. A grade A * bleep. 24 carat gold twit. 100% pure tit. A top of the class Tossrag (stuffed under his filthy, jizz stained, bed).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Not eating, indeed! Just shows how soon he goes to seed as soon as he piles a stone on. Well! look at his bleeping bow legged dad FFS. Hardly a hair on his bonce. That is what Stevie Boi will look like in middle age. Guaranteed. Happy future to lovers of this soon to be bald, bow legged bleep. Bahahahahahaha!

Have you seen his red faced brother? He’s the pathetic, fame hungry, bleep who is filming this braindead, ugly bleep. 100% pure knob cheese he is. Keeps doing big cheesy ‘Turkey Teef’ selfies thinking he is the dog’s cock. Yet, why are his teeth so yellow??? Does spunk discolour them? Who knew?

The only thing that this dog’s cock has going for himself is his knob cheese. Full of it, stinks of it, and his breath smells of it. A grade A * bleep. 24 carat gold twit. 100% pure tit. A top of the class Tossrag (stuffed under his filthy, jizz stained, bed).
OMG I love you :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm just so happy how he isn't really being covered in the media anymore. Everything he does is to get attention and the more people that ignore him the sooner he will be forgotten and that is the last thing he wants

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When do we find out the verdict from court?
I think he had to go to Harlow Police station and maybe there is a Court next door to that station. Might be worth Google to see.

Ha, ha, I love your description of his Dad. Spot on! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

So he got dumped after his twins posts but they were only ever friends with benefits and she blames him for losing followers. Look at her Instagram where apart from one abnormal day where she clearly bought followers she loses them every day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

So he got dumped after his twins posts but they were only ever friends with benefits and she blames him for losing followers. Look at her Instagram where apart from one abnormal day where she clearly bought followers she loses them every day.
bleeping hell she bought 14 thousand followers one day???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Really confused how she could feel annoyed about him dragging her name through the mud, what did she expect? I don't like blaming women when stuff like this happens, but ffs it's not like be has been putting on a nice guy act, she must have known what he was like. It's still gross that he did it, but not out of character, associating with him was never going to end well.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.