Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
I honestly think he might go down for all this. I think they might make an example of him and I really hope they do.
Call me what you want for saying it but I think this planet Wikipedia be a better place without monsters like him, dirty predators that he’s now focusing on young girls. He makes my fucking skin crawl. Jimmy Saville vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Blonde123

Chatty Member
They're probably desperate to distance themselves from him and don't want to remind the public that they were ever associated with such a lowlife.
Yeah Charlotte Crosby has done well to not go public with her court case. She’s gone up in my estimation keeping that quiet. They don’t want to be associated with him.

Reactions: 35

Yel

Chatty Member
I dont think for one second he thinks voyeurism is going on a voyage. I think this is just his stupid personality saying stuff for attention and controversy and it’s working for him. People need to ignore him.
He's doing it on purpose for sure but his whole world has crumbled. He was making loads from onlyfans and getting a fair bit of TV work.

Now the easy only fans money is gone, no TV show will touch him and the only ads on social media he'll get is for the trashy stuff that pays near nothing.

He's trying desperately to pretend he's all good, but it's unraveling and pretty entertaining watching it all finally catch up with him 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Saywhat578

why has Georgia re-tweeted Bears post? I get she’s a nice girl and doesn’t want anything bad to happen because of her but what he did was wrong, she should not engage with him and should carry on with the police behind closed door, not air everything out over the internet creating all this hate and then back track and try to be friendly with him. He deserves to be arrested, but she shouldn’t then backtrack cos it gives mixed messages to other young girls.
I think this was written when his account was “hacked” so I think she retweeted it then? But even so, I agree with you, she shouldn’t be engaging with him or any accounts associated it with him in any way, shape or form

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Shes just embarrassing herself now. If its collabs she is after then she needs to keep her mouth shut and not bite back at every single thing. The way she is behaving is very "stephen bear" ... hes influenced her too much now unfortunately. Proper groomed her now

• Heart

Sazbee

VIP Member
Looks like he’s been re-bailed until early March:

An Essex Police spokesman said: "A 31-year-old man from Loughton, who was arrested on suspicion of disclosing private sexual images or film without consent with intent to cause distress, voyeurism, harassment and obstructing a police officer, has been re-bailed until 3 March."

He also took a toy pig to the police station so looks like he’s taking everything as seriously as always.
He won't be laughing if/when they charge him. Tbh I don't care if he goes to prison or not. Just want him on the sex offenders register so he will need to declare to any partner that he is a sex offender, inform police of any new bank cards or phones and be required to sign on at a police station regularly. Saying that though...I bet prison would shit the little fucker up. Plenty of scary men who don't take kindly to sex offenders.

Reactions: 33

ebsx

“He hasn’t set out to hurt anyone” just upped his OnlyFans when Georgia went public with it and then laughed and copied her crying.. didn’t set out to hurt anyone though. What a massive, massive twat. Him and his family need to just fuck off.

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Anyone else find it strange how no other reality “stars” have come forward ? He’s dated a string of them & been on multiple shows with them.
They're probably desperate to distance themselves from him and don't want to remind the public that they were ever associated with such a lowlife.

• Heart

Hk85

I don’t know how this bloke can act like such a cocky dimwit when this video exists 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
i remember watching him on ex on the beach and yes he was a massive player. But even then he didnt like people being bullied or called nasty names and said he was bullied himself. I think he has deep issues, but people around him should be having a word instead of encouraging him. However if its his bro and dad around him i guess they are cut from the same cloth
Doesn't excuse him being a massive cunt to people.

• Heart

NB14

He is a cunt..am I allowed to say that on here?! Well anyway a word I hate and don’t use lightly but he is actually the biggest cunt I’ve ever seen on any form of social media. I can’t even begin to use any other descriptions, I’ll stick with cunt. Couple of questions...1 - It won’t seem to let me report his YouTube channel? Is it because I’m not subscribed to it? 2 - Happily report his antics to Essex Police, what’s the best way to do this? E mail them? Thanks 🙏

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
He does perfectly highlight the box of shit that the be kind movement is.

It's actually got to the point where people are saying someone committing crimes should be let off because facing the legal system might negatively affect them 😵

Be kind was only ever about be kind to me, often spouted by terrible people. Let me do whatever shit I like and face no consequences.🙄

• Heart

Lovely_rita

I hear you but if they're young and easily influenced or swayed by his charm - and let's face it we've seen him do an act of being sensitive and nice* a lot of times on TV - then I see them as merely naïve and perhaps even groomed. I don't blame them as such. HE'S the arsewipe here.

*I'm old and cynical enough to not fall for it, as many of us are, but these are young girls we're talking about.
Bear always targets very young and/or very naive women. Probably even girls because he is a total fucking creep.

On EOTB he kissed Amy behind Mad Megan McKenna's back, then denied it, which caused Amy to get pretty...upset in front of everyone. He still managed to charm Amy into bed that very same night.

Because he read Amy perfectly - as a young, naive and very insecure woman, and he knew she would like his attention and he could play her like a fiddle.

Then he did it again with Lily Lexie Gregg. And another young lass who arrived near the end.

He is a predator. He has been for a very long time, so he is an expert manipulator, and can sense potential victims a mile away.

His family enable his behaviour. I really think he has narcissistic personality disorder - he is textbook!

He has NEVER faced the consequences of his actions. He even won CBB for fuck sake. Bear seemed to be utterly untouchable.

Finally, karma has arrived. I think a lot more women will come forward with stories of their own. Georgia is not the first woman to have suffered because of this grub. The skeletons are about to come tumbling out.

• Heart

Abongo

VIP Member
Tia's mates comments back to people on the photos, Im sorry but.... the media twist things? bear can be a nice and genuine person? HAVE THEY SEEN ANY SHOW HE HAS EVER BEEN IN?!?!?! HAVE THEY NOT SEEN HIS MULTIPLE HEADLINES REGARDING HIS EXES? Vicky Pattison said she needed counselling after the way he treated her but no bear is genuine and nice guys. Clearly been badly groomed if this is how they see him? lorddddddd
And the girl states about they’re just in a car together. Yeah they’re still sitting in a car together...during lockdown.....where 2 people from different households can’t meet. He will be saying they’re brother and sister next knowing him.

• Haha
  • Wow

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Will something actually happen to him? I’d like to be optimistic but it just always seems that with the dreaded zlebs, nothing seems to happen apart from the occasional fine..🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31