Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His whole persona could affect her job! Especially if he is charged. Working in education you basically have to declare if anyone around you is classed as a sex offender (it is worded differently to that) can’t remember if it’s only regarding children but he does seem to have a thing for young girls.... if I was his mother I would be horrified.
If anyone has a criminal record that lives with you

Reactions: 5
Episode 7 up, I took one for the team and listened to his bullshit, so we don't have to give him more views and earn from the multiple ads he has put on 😏

Nothing new, he paid some hacker $200 through bitcoin to get his account back, then found out it was all bullshit 🤣🤣 couldn't happen to a nicer person....

Then he reckons he has found someone in UK who can help if you stand with a hand written sign with code and username and take a photo of it with your face 😒 that will get you back your account.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Episode 7 up, I took one for the team and listened to his bullshit, so we don't have to give him more views and earn from the multiple ads he has put on 😏

Nothing new, he paid some hacker $200 through bitcoin to get his account back, then found out it was all bullshit 🤣🤣 couldn't happen to a nicer person....

Then he reckons he has found someone in UK who can help if you stand with a hand written sign with code and username and take a photo of it with your face 😒 that will get you back your account.
The temptation to set up a fake account and approach him and donate any money he pays to a women’s refuge charity is strong in this one 😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

What a mug. It seems like the scammers see him as easy prey, I wonder why!

Reactions: 9
Why does his dad refer to himself and his wife and mummy and daddy, I know bear acts like a five year old but he’s actually a grown man😂😂😂

Bears apparently not slept for weeks... wonder why that is?
He was even sitting goading his dad, getting his brother to read out comments until his dad got wound up.

Reactions: 18
Why does his dad refer to himself and his wife and mummy and daddy, I know bear acts like a five year old but he’s actually a grown man😂😂😂

He was even sitting goading his dad, getting his brother to read out comments until his dad got wound up.
Totally bizarre 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He is a complete bleep
I don’t know the whole story about what’s been happening but just his attitude is absolutely disgusting
His body and mind will be riddled with cocaine, Valium, steroids and melanotan injections.
He really does think he is something , social media has created monsters like him who think they are something but he is a nobody and it’s Gonnae end in tears for this nugget

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Not being funny but he doesn’t look tired to me? 🤣 plenty of energy to be filming and acting like a prat!

Imagine making your dad sit in the back of the car so your drippy brother can film you gobbing off at randoms in the street from your car window 🤦🏻‍♀️ Literally so embarrassed for the drippy duo!!!

Reactions: 16
Did anyone else see the ADs on the YouTube? Makes me wonder if he’s making money from it now 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
He was also on T4’s shipwrecked in 2011, he had a relationship with a girl called Anna during it. I remember it so well because Bear isn’t a name you forget.
Sorry to go off topic a little, but he has had a surprising amount of cosmetic work / surgery done. Anyone else shocked?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like he had an eyelift or upoer brow lift, nose, new teeth and then rhe facelift. Under eye filler.

Horrible tattoos (imo), steriods, amd tanning injections. He no doubt wishes he could have work done to make himself taller, and fix his tiny, little, mini bear.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He is a complete bleep
I don’t know the whole story about what’s been happening but just his attitude is absolutely disgusting
His body and mind will be riddled with cocaine, Valium, steroids and melanotan injections.
He really does think he is something , social media has created monsters like him who think they are something but he is a nobody and it’s Gonnae end in tears for this nugget
Nugget made me howl. Especially considering how brown and crispy he's looking with all the tanning 😂

Reactions: 7
Looks like he’s had a nose job, he had a right conk on him back then, or maybe it’s the Colombian marching powder that’s shrunk it 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cant see what he has done? Am i being thick lol. He just looks more grown up and has put on weight
The changes look like what happened to my brother-just grew into his big teenage nose a bit and filled out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.