Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else been watching the bear vlogs. Its lockdown and im bored. But he seems less hyper and more normal in them. Like he doesnt come across awfully, im kind of surprised. Also surprised he isnt using tia in them.

of course what he did to Georgia is DISGUSTING šŸ¤® and the fact he doesnt address or apologise is disgraceful
Narcissists are massive manipulators. If it suits his agenda to pretend to be nicer and calmer and misunderstood to reduce his loss of followers and ultimately his income then heā€™ll play the part for as long as he feels he needs to. Itā€™s nothing more than an act. The fact that more or less all of his partners over the past twelve years have needed counselling after their relationships with him indicates what heā€™s really truly like behind closed doors (a mentally abusive bully). Also the fact that heā€™s in his thirties and has been having sex with underage girls. Heā€™s a predator and just because he posts a few tailored videos where he is pretending to be nice and give out money etc donā€™t be fooled by it. The general public have a short term memory and are too easy to forgive these types of abusers. Take Dan Osborne when he went into the BB house. Because he was able to put on a ā€˜nice guyā€™ performance for a few weeks because his career had taken a knocking due to his cheating and the recording of him threatening to stab his ex girlfriend in the vagina, he had hoards of people saying ā€˜i used to hate him because of his multiple infidelities etc but he proved to actually be a really nice guy!!ā€™..... and then he went and shagged two other BB contestants at the after party šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Itā€™s always just an act. Donā€™t be fooled by it.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Why have I just wasted three minutes watching this clown make a scrambled egg.

Iā€™ll tell you now he didnā€™t just walk into a bank and get them to give him Ā£10,000. Iā€™ve needed a fairly big amount that was a LOT less than that before and got all sorts of questions and had to let them know in advance to make sure they had the money available.

Reactions: 8
What I donā€™t get about the whole thing is - one of his videos where the ā€œhackerā€ is getting his Instagram back he said he has no money how is he going to pay him then the ā€œhackerā€ only wanted $200 so he said heā€™d give him $300.

So how has he got Ā£10K to give away!!

Also, if there was soooo many comments guessing the right amount why didnā€™t he write them all down and give them a number and then use a number generator rather than his dad scrolling it would have been a lot more believable and still edited to pick that fake account .

I donā€™t know if anyone else has reported him for his first video of him driving and using his phone which is why I assume his brothers with him filming now...

I seriously hope he gets out through our justice system albeit itā€™s a slack one just to make an example out of him. It would be interesting to see if Tia reports him now they arenā€™t together anymore

Forgot to mention... wtf you can tell tia is just young ā€œtell me which celebrities I look likeā€ narcissist in the making

Reactions: 14
What I donā€™t get about the whole thing is - one of his videos where the ā€œhackerā€ is getting his Instagram back he said he has no money how is he going to pay him then the ā€œhackerā€ only wanted $200 so he said heā€™d give him $300.

So how has he got Ā£10K to give away!!

Also, if there was soooo many comments guessing the right amount why didnā€™t he write them all down and give them a number and then use a number generator rather than his dad scrolling it would have been a lot more believable and still edited to pick that fake account .

I donā€™t know if anyone else has reported him for his first video of him driving and using his phone which is why I assume his brothers with him filming now...

I seriously hope he gets out through our justice system albeit itā€™s a slack one just to make an example out of him. It would be interesting to see if Tia reports him now they arenā€™t together anymore

Forgot to mention... wtf you can tell tia is just young ā€œtell me which celebrities I look likeā€ narcissist in the making
Oh god sheā€™s deffo hoping someone says ā€˜Margot Robbieā€™ šŸ„“ or get a mate to send it through!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And they have šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Delusional.
Megan Barton Hanson looked a little like Margo, Tia just looks like a 17/18 year old when not covered in make up. Then she looks like a cast member of the realohousewives of Beverley hills. She should cut bear off and not let him drag her down, but she won't.

I knew it šŸ¤£
Fraud is a crime. He is skating on thunder and thinner ice. How is no one reporting this??

Yeah I had a peak at her IG. Who TF is she? What do her stories mean? Iā€™m baffled. What does she do for a living?
Only fans if she's 18? Wannabe influencer / reality TV fodder next.

Iā€™m sure his family are convinced that poor baby Bear is a victim in all of this, a nice guy who has been targeted by a scheming woman determined to bring him down and shake him down for cash and ruin his reputation. Itā€™s all a set up and heā€™s naively been sucked in. And that in turn reinforces his own belief that heā€™s a good guy, and mummy and daddy will protect him.

the fact is this is what happens when you grow up with no responsibility for your actions, and no experience of dealing with the consequences when you behave poorly. When it finally catches up with you, you just donā€™t know how to deal with it. Let alone something so serious with potential jail time. If youā€™ve always been wrapped up and cotton wool and told itā€™s not your fault, you can barely survive in the world - especially when your parents can only protect you so much.
I wouldn't be shocked if their general consensus was close to, "well if the girls didn't take these sort of photos or make these videos it wouldn't happen would it?? they like the attention! What did they think would happen when they were posing away for these things loving the attention then weren't they." Etc. Where as theft of money, well that is just not on is it!? that's a crime they recognise.

His poor mother needs to get out and get herself to a shelter now. I hope his sister is distanced herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Heā€™s put a tik tok of his sisters kid on Twitter with her pretending to say f@#k you anxiety so I expect she isnā€™t distancing herself. The child is only about 5-6 years old šŸ˜³

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Non of that family are sticking to lockdown rules. Bears in and out of his parents house. With his brother. With his nieces. Shopping in aldi (no m&s mr big time?) without a mask, whilst filming and picking up everything... three of them going to a police station, driving to hackney to film him doing football keepy uppies (bear lives in Essex)

This has all been filmed. Howā€™s he getting away with it. He was literally in a police station filming without a mask and nothing was said?!?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
God, I hope so. Sadly, I think it will take a lot more women coming forward to make something really stick.

Why the hell hasn't he been fined for flouting COVID rules by not self-isolating when he got back from Dubai?!
I know people who were at a house party with him in Dubai couple of months ago and you could see him in the background with some girl touching her inappropriately. Heā€™s disgusting šŸ¤¢

I know people who were at a house party with him in Dubai couple of months ago and you could see him in the background with some girl touching her inappropriately. Heā€™s disgusting šŸ¤¢
Just tried to go back and see if I could find the video but itā€™s no longer in the boys Instagram, may I just add that this was during the heat of the accusation from Georgia. How girls could even be near him just gives me the ick thinking about it

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Looks like Tia is getting more pissed off.. i give it 5 mins until she goes to the sun or dail mail and does a tell all

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like Tia is getting more pissed off.. i give it 5 mins until she goes to the sun or dail mail and does a tell all
I dunno shes just got a b above their matching tattoo (that bear has had removedšŸ˜†) and posted about keeping people guessing so I imagine that's what shes trying

Reactions: 3
Do you know what? I think Tia might just seal the deal on Bears downfall.

He has totally taken the piss out of her and used her so many times. Hopefully she will wake up and see whatā€™s heā€™s really like. I bet she has sooo much dirt on him.

Hell hath no fury like a teenage girl woman scorned!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.