Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a dick. Imagine saying that to someone. He really is a disgusting person.
It made me so sad. She said underneath it sent her into a deep depression and she was embarrassed to go out. I can totally imagine him saying that

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
It made me so sad. She said underneath it sent her into a deep depression and she was embarrassed to go out. I can totally imagine him saying that
I just went and had a look and saw that. I can imagine him saying that as well. How he has the audacity to keep tweeting people need to be kind is beyond me.

Reactions: 16
That poor girl, what a head he is and bravo to her for having a go. I hope she is okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i remember watching him on ex on the beach and yes he was a massive player. But even then he didnt like people being bullied or called nasty names and said he was bullied himself. I think he has deep issues, but people around him should be having a word instead of encouraging him. However if its his bro and dad around him i guess they are cut from the same cloth

Reactions: 13
i remember watching him on ex on the beach and yes he was a massive player. But even then he didnt like people being bullied or called nasty names and said he was bullied himself. I think he has deep issues, but people around him should be having a word instead of encouraging him. However if its his bro and dad around him i guess they are cut from the same cloth
Doesn't excuse him being a massive bleep to people.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If this is the case then why on earth bully others? And make nasty comments to others ( like in the tweet from earlier when he refused to have a pic taken coz she was too fat).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why the duck is he complaining about the hate he’s receiving while posting clearly triggering threats to Georgia (claiming shes the one ‘doin revenge pown’ ) hes hanging out of his car screaming inane, unfunny annoying crap at passers by making a nuisance of himself and posting videos and then wondering why hes getting stick in the press. What a numpty. He couldve turned this around (apologised and tried to make amends) and made moves to change his ways. Not a grain of integrity or respect does he have. Who the duck is advising him.

Reactions: 24
He’s so thick. That’s all I have right now.

I can’t bring myself to watch the videos anymore, the snippets and commentary on here is enough 🤣

Reactions: 7
He’s got that really annoying over the top LANDAAAAN accent (I’m from London too) like when he says raaaand (round). Just stop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I can't bring myself to watch anymore videos and all I've seen is about 5mins of the one where he is goes to the police station think its 3rd one. The way he is dressed with the sunglasses, no words 😳
He is like that kid at school who has be popular and have attitude and be against "the system" but really its Immature and I mean its immature for a teenager never mind a grown 31 year old man, embarrassing!! Also wtf was his dad on about I had second embarrassment for that too.

I don't get why they didn't tell the person to stop filming either, how is that allowed the whole situation is baffling 🤯

Reactions: 10
He’s so thick. That’s all I have right now.

I can’t bring myself to watch the videos anymore, the snippets and commentary on here is enough 🤣
Completely agree, I also don’t want to reinforce his narcissistic perception of himself by giving him any views whatsoever. He’ll keep going as long as people are watching and the view count is going up.

Reactions: 16
Completely agree, I also don’t want to reinforce his narcissistic perception of himself by giving him any views whatsoever. He’ll keep going as long as people are watching and the view count is going up.
How long till the police actually do something?!

Agreed. He might be in the press for the wrong reasons, but he's there nevertheless- and we're all talking about him. He thrives off this tit! 😡

He reminds me of a little kid who plays up for attention, because attention for being "naughty" is better than nothing at all.

Will he not get money the more views he gets? I’ve not watched any of his videos and won’t be watching any so not sure if he has put ads in them or not

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think this was very likely. Money was very quickly running out, he could never escape what was going to happen to him on return and I think deep down, underneath this big “I’m untouchable”bollocks, he knew he’d have to face to consequences one day.
I did wonder how the police knew flight he was on 🤔

Reactions: 3
He's doing it on purpose for sure but his whole world has crumbled. He was making loads from onlyfans and getting a fair bit of TV work.

Now the easy only fans money is gone, no TV show will touch him and the only ads on social media he'll get is for the trashy stuff that pays near nothing.

He's trying desperately to pretend he's all good, but it's unraveling and pretty entertaining watching it all finally catch up with him 🍿
Won’t be long before he’s sat in his car advertising those air fresheners that every Z lister seems to advertise🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else absolutely hate the way he speaks? It sounds like he had liquid in his mouth all the time. He's horrendous. Can't stand him. And also can't stand how people are comparing him to Caroline Flack and saying things like "be kind, stop trolling,. He might end up losing his life".... I'm sorry but his situation compared to Caroline is world's apart. Bear is an awful person and I'm sorry to say this and I'm sorry to whoever it hurts or offends but if he was to do the worst... I wouldn't mourn him.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.