Stephen Bear #40 early release for the Yakult dick, no surprise he’s not changed, he’s still a prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been blocked off her insta because I commented on his post saying her breathe must stink for licking a sex offenders bum. Truth hurts Jizzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Judging by the size of his middle finger I'd hazard a guess he's about 16 and won't be featuring in her upcoming content

1000006247.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Someone commented on one of his vids saying she’s the nicest soul…. Ew!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Gosh she's vile next guy that will bring followers to view her beef curtains..
Next KP in the making truly vulgar beyond belief

Reactions: 7
Gosh she's vile next guy that will bring followers to view her beef curtains..
Next KP in the making truly vulgar beyond belief
Hopefully she never gets a KP size audience. It's just us talking about her and that's only because Bear has vanished. Her 90k followers were probably purchased.

Reactions: 4
I for one was about to tell my husband I wanted a divorce so I could run off with some scally who evidently enjoys the sloppy seconds of a registered sex offender. Bugger, foiled again

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's so embarrassing, will use anyone for clout. Then again we have someone who hides behind a fly mask and looks about 16. Everyone knows her as Bears ex and that's not a good look on anyone. Someone replied to the comment about her being lovely saying she mocked a SO victim (who was it 🤣) so she's not got rid of that judgement. He's also got a new girl every week (for some weird reason) so it won't last. I don't want to be nasty to OF girls but she posts herself naked for everyone to see - people will slag him for that. It's not even like she only posts on OF, it's all over her twitter too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The poor fucker before was obviously just a stop gap till she found someone who has abit of clout cos she’s desperate to be well known.
He seems a delight she certainly has a type.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.