Stephen Bear #40 early release for the Yakult dick, no surprise he’s not changed, he’s still a prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s got a bloke to be in her videos, but only if he dresses like the invisible man and nobody knows who he is?

Nice that her mum let her use the front room.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s a spectacular downfall for Jaz!

That Scouse rapper has a big following on TikTok for some reason tho most followers are probably bots!

In his content he has loads of Jaz clones! She must be collabbing for clout.

From sex -offender to scrawny unknown crap hidden rapper in less than a year. Yet her pinned TikTok reel shows her bragging about being a MakeUp Artist and now an OF worker.

Ugh! Aspirations?

That rapping is absolutely shite! And why the face mask? What an idiot….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I miss the Wexican Cartel days :cry:

I might have to take a trip to Selfridges this weekend to buy some.
The day he turned up at court in the tracksuit and then a tattler quickly figured out that the M was really an upside down W will forever be one of my favourite days on tattle 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Reactions: 7
He looks like he has a Saturday job at JD Sports! A mask and sunglasses 🕶

Scouse Rap apparently, talks a lot about blonde hoes and hangs out with many Jaz clones in his mobile-phone shot ‘music videos’.

Get in there Jaz!
Shes twice as wide and half as short as him 😄
I'm confused about the mask, maybe he has allergies? :ROFLMAO: oh! And he looks like a floating head, blending in with 'prison cell' grey decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes twice as wide and half as short as him 😄
I'm confused about the mask, maybe he has allergies? :ROFLMAO: oh! And he looks like a floating head, blending in with 'prison cell' grey decor.
Maybe he’s got a facial deformity he’s self conscious of, poor bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All his entourage of other JD Sports Saturday Shop Boys wear the masks too so I feel it’s a fashion statement. How can he rap with a balaclava on?

In earlier pics he shows his eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.