Stephen Bear #40 early release for the Yakult dick, no surprise he’s not changed, he’s still a prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen jizzy of late wow she is looking rather full..
Wonder if there will be a reunion with bear if she's on the market
Mind you she's a bit too old for him now
She's got that bloated roast hog Katie price look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those fuckin eyelashes.
Newsflash... they all look ridiculous!!
You're supposed to flutter eyelashes... not need bloody scaffolding to hold your eyes open.

Reactions: 13
Who knew she would take the “you look like a blow up doll“ insult as a challenge?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe he hasn’t been recalled
He probably isn't doing anything other than festering away in his mum's spare room. He can't work, can't get out and about, noone wants to interact socially with him. So I guess he's probably limited on opportunities to do anything that will get him recalled.

Reactions: 14
If them walls could talk…I’d say it needs a full sanitation before anyone could move in. Anal juice splatters, fake tan and cigarette / vape ming, Jaz Jizz, etc. Ugh Luminol would show a lot!

Jaz still posts old OF footage from The House. With the upside down door. Wonder how much she is loving her job now, she used to slag 9-5 jobs off when she first started OF. Her look now is more vacant and bored than ever.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If them walls could talk…I’d say it needs a full sanitation before anyone could move in. Anal juice splatters, fake tan and cigarette / vape ming, Jaz Jizz, etc. Ugh Luminol would show a lot!

Jaz still posts old OF footage from The House. With the upside down door. Wonder how much she is loving her job now, she used to slag 9-5 jobs off when she first started OF. Her look now is more vacant and bored than ever.
All she does is post recycled tit from their tit house with their tit decor. I see the latest victim has fucked off. Her life seems so boring.

Jizzy thought should could erase the memories lol. Nope 🙅‍♂️ latest guys done one. The perverts ain't flocking anymore to her OF. Just stevos ex cracking on a bit now

Reactions: 9
Even though she was with a sex offender, before he was convicted she probably got freebies etc. When they first got together he probably had money and she would've used that to her advantage. As soon as the house went and he was jailed she's done one. She's clearly very money oriented but looks only get you so far in life and the perverts will move onto the next barbie

Reactions: 12
Not shaming sex workers (altho Jaz did mock those of us with 9-5 jobs) but it’s a line of work which is fickle and which doesn’t necessarily attract understanding life partners.

I doubt Jaz has considered her line of work long-term, in terms of stability, prospects, marriage, kids, mortgage, pension etc.

I do feel the endorsements will dry up as sadly she will have a shelf life unless she diversified into a niche.

I can imagine later on in life she will have a regular 9-5 job and be in obscurity.

Currently Jaz can’t enjoy nights it with her mates as she needs to go online at night. Spontaneous holidays? Sickness?

The reality is it’s a life for short term gain.

It’s something she chose though. She also chose SB no knowing how short that would be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.