Stephen Bear #40 early release for the Yakult dick, no surprise he’s not changed, he’s still a prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
🫶🏼 for the new thread x

He really is a melt & nothing about prison changed his perspective… I can not believe there are people out there who still think he is something… give your heads a wobble.

He’s a self absorbed sex offender who can’t even be called a wank stain on humanity because he doesn’t look like he’s got a functioning dick.

In other news! Well done Ellis!! X

Reactions: 30
I've read these threads from thread 34 and you lot are absolutely hilarious. I've been howling 🤣 glad he got what he deserved finally. *pretends to be shocked* nothings changed, he's still a worthless piece of crap. But now he's a worthless piece of crap AND he's on the sex offenders register. Well deserved I'd say. And the medical mystery that is his penis 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what in the duck is that about

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just seen the TikTok clip and the biggest thing I took away from it is that he’s drinking from the same plastic beakers they have at my child’s nursery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
They’re onto him.. stupid stupid man
So can the court call in forensic accountants and audit the entire family for hiding funds, give them all an ass blasting that Bear would be proud to show on Only Fans?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
1706272138887.png

---
For those that don't look at Twitter
1706272741027.png

---
From essex live
1706272833752.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does his dad walk like he’s been fisted by the hulk , he’s even got the terror in his eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Nice to see red-faced Linda and Captain Pissbag supported Willy Wonky and the Chocolate Starfish in court this morning

Pissbag had a hard time getting up the slope to the door, the bandy-legged bleep

Ellis, if you read this thread…Marry me? ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Does this mean he won't have to pay Georgia the £200,000? Don't really know how this stuff works. Will they make him sell all assets or create some sort of payment plan? Or will it just get wiped off?? I hope georgia gets this money - even if she doesn't need it!

Reactions: 13