Stephen Bear #40 early release for the Yakult dick, no surprise he’s not changed, he’s still a prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the other poor fucker she was banging a few months ago?
Needless to say he’s bleach bathing his dick now she’s onto the next

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why these girls don’t think that one day, in the not too distant future, if they decide to have kids these kids will be able to see EVERYTHING on the internet. Omg knowing your mum/dad is online like that 🤢

Agreed, he obviously wears a mask coz he’s 16 😂 omg people are so odd, did he get fashion ideas from squid games?! It’s so pathetic, any adult male dressing and acting like this is the most cringe thing. She obviously has a type, she thinks they’re “bad boys” which is so laughable, they’re the most wet wipe dick carriers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What happened to the other poor fucker she was banging a few months ago?
Needless to say he’s bleach bathing his dick now she’s onto the next
Got used by her for the holidays and nice trips everywhere. He seemed decent enough, actually took her places instead of just rapping in their tit studio flat. I had a nosy at her twitter today and she's on about bf/gf content so he's in her content already.
I don’t understand why these girls don’t think that one day, in the not too distant future, if they decide to have kids these kids will be able to see EVERYTHING on the internet. Omg knowing your mum/dad is online like that 🤢

Agreed, he obviously wears a mask coz he’s 16 😂 omg people are so odd, did he get fashion ideas from squid games?! It’s so pathetic, any adult male dressing and acting like this is the most cringe thing. She obviously has a type, she thinks they’re “bad boys” which is so laughable, they’re the most wet wipe dick carriers
I agree, her private photos are online everywhere for everyone to see. I would be so ashamed if people I knew saw all my nooks and crannies. It's not even like she's posting photos just on her OF. I've been with my bf 8 years and I've never sent him a naked photo nevermind all his pals seeing it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He must be internet-non-grata , via Social Services/ Probation.

Awwwwww poor luv 😢😢😆😆😆😆😆😆💀

Screenshot_20240309_233842_Gallery (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

Bear! Bear! Where are thee? With out your tit business ideas your thread is empty!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe a Mexican Cartel was so impressed with his new threads and invited them to be their supreme leader?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.