Stephen Bear #37 Cut Price Clunge and the Prisoner of HMP Chelmsford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those we buy and house places buy at rock bottom prices. About 30%+ from the value. So I really doubt he had any money left after he paid off his mortgage unless he purchased with a large deposit.

Reactions: 9
Oh dear Jizz will need to reduce her wizard sleeve content even more & bear will have to bounce on his plates extra hard when he gets out to pay the rent.

oh dear, what a shame.. never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is the discharge of bears mortgage. Ive found that it actually completed around the end of July and it was a company who purchased it in cash called Asus Investments Limited (see attached which is their priority at the Land registry whilst the registration goes through).
Anus investments more like 😆 ( sorry, couldn't resist an ars related gag!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have missed these Bear threads, I forgot the arse pounding clown existed 🤣 I did not forget his sweet potato shaped cock though, what happened to his dildo machine when he got locked up?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have missed these Bear threads, I forgot the arse pounding clown existed 🤣 I did not forget his sweet potato shaped cock though, what happened to his dildo machine when he got locked up?
I hope the dildo machine is in an evidence room at Chelmsford police station, pride of place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf does she look like?? Turning up to the prison like that. 🤢🤢
She was doing a pap walk as she had called the pap herself. I cannot understand why the red tops feel the need to post stories of her visits. She is a nobody! As for him, he is lower than the underbelly of a snake. Stop making them feel important.

Reactions: 12
She’s back at her parents house in canford Heath, she would have gone to a place called tower park for tesco and cinema
I LOVED Tower Park. Splashdown was insane
---
I've just been catching up Chinmates, and I'm thinking back over the last 18 months/2 years when the tit the were posting stirred up more hate inside me that i thought possible over two people I've never met.

How the tide has turned. Even after the guilty verdict, his sentencing, this really is the gift that keeps on giving. And it's not going to get any better when he gets out either. Wait till they find out how difficult things will be when his registered Sex Offender conditions kick in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I LOVED Tower Park. Splashdown was insane
---
I've just been catching up Chinmates, and I'm thinking back over the last 18 months/2 years when the tit the were posting stirred up more hate inside me that i thought possible over two people I've never met.

How the tide has turned. Even after the guilty verdict, his sentencing, this really is the gift that keeps on giving. And it's not going to get any better when he gets out either. Wait till they find out how difficult things will be when his registered Sex Offender conditions kick in.
Nice to see you back @Kas01980 x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I will be livid if any of the rags give that cretin a post-prison interview because you just know he will gob off and probably still be mocking Georgia. Why they publish the Poundland Barbie off for visiting time I don’t know as she is so far off z list she is into hieroglyphics!

Reactions: 8
Nice to see you back @Kas01980 x
Thank you lovely ♥♥. I took a little break because I was relying far too much on this thread. when peeps were saying they were leaving here I started panicking thinking no one would come here any more and I'd be lonely, so decided that wasn't a healthy feeling to have and took a little break. I'm glad to see some familiar names still here 🥰 and Jizzy is still the ridiculous cretin she's always been 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I will be livid if any of the rags give that cretin a post-prison interview because you just know he will gob off and probably still be mocking Georgia. Why they publish the Poundland Barbie off for visiting time I don’t know as she is so far off z list she is into hieroglyphics!
I don’t realistically see how they can openly interview him. It would be one step off them writing a Gary glitter perspective piece and I don’t think even the lowest codes of journalism will allow it.

Also there is no way he could do an interview without referencing Georgia and that’s an immediate parole breach

Reactions: 13
Are they taking the piss?? .. 'blood gang' .. pervo is totally tone deaf he can't hit the right note ..

---
23rd October Chelmsford Court for proceeds of crime.. only had a day of not looking and it's all gone 🤪 hahahahaa

He tried flogging his stuff on Ebay before with no luck and most his clothes are fake ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.