Stephen Bear #37 Cut Price Clunge and the Prisoner of HMP Chelmsford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will still have to pay even taken at Source from any benefits he might claim , and his OAP pension payments upon reaching retirement age. He will be paying , have no doubt about that. It'll hang over him the rest of his life, however long he lives, as he sees the deduction being made- until its all paid.....to the last ten pence.
Which I'm sure will be even more painful for him... In 20+ years when he's still making payments, he'll have wished he paid it off as early as he could. Do we know how much he owes?

Reactions: 9
Which I'm sure will be even more painful for him... In 20+ years when he's still making payments, he'll have wished he paid it off as early as he could. Do we know how much he owes?
There's another Court case looming as well šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion:
Prison tea boy with a stretched anus, soon to be rapper who pretends heā€™s famous

can we have ā€˜anusā€™ in the thread title?! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A rapper šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ that is the funniest thing I have heard all year. I actually can't wait to hear how bad he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Talk about Kunt in the Gang lmao
Tool and the Gang?
Goul and the Gang?

Comedy gold, him running around after a load of 18 year old Roadmen doing their bidding hoping theyā€™ll protect him

Donā€™t know if anyone remembers this song about Cleggy?šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
LOL a rapper in a gang. Straight Outta Prizon By NWA (n 0 nces with attitude)
Maybe theyā€™ll do a collab with Hayley And the Enablers?

isnā€™t it funny these storiesā€œleakā€ once sheā€™s been to visit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.