Stephen Bear #37 Cut Price Clunge and the Prisoner of HMP Chelmsford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused so Stevos brother Danny is also sporting a dildo??? wtf. Does piss bag Pete indulge too??. Perhaps they all have Sunday lunch together wearing dildos. They really are like something off shameless......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Awks - I’ve heard there is definitely scientific evidence & studies to suggest a correlation between sticking a fake penis down your trousers trying to pass it off embarrassingly as your own & a living in a world where everyone actually thinks the person wearing it is the giant cock instead x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh Splashdown!
They have a slide there where you basically get spun around then fall into a tank, like being flushed down a toilet. Might be a bit too close to home for our Jizz 💁🏼‍♀️
Sort of practice for Dubai though.
I know the one well...it took 3 seperate visits for me to get the guts to go down that...a very short black tunnel? Flushed toilet is a very accurate description. Water went to places in my body that I didn't think possible 😳😳 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know the one well...it took 3 seperate visits for me to get the guts to go down that...a very short black tunnel? Flushed toilet is a very accurate description. Water went to places in my body that I didn't think possible 😳😳 😂
No I think that one was called barons revenge , def lost a bikini top going down that haha but the toilet one was called something bowl I’m sure , I’ll have to ask my bmth friends haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No I think that one was called barons revenge , def lost a bikini top going down that haha but the toilet one was called something bowl I’m sure , I’ll have to ask my bmth friends haha
Toilet ones are usually called space bowls. I went on one once, plopped out upside down and got a ton of water up my nose 😑

Yeah the toilet one I was on about has loads of neon lights I think? You literally swirl round in circles (apparently you’re meant to keep spinning as long as you can) before falling into a hole in the middle and then drop down into a deep tank!
Like @Nottonightbabe I felt like my sinuses had been violated it was horrible 😅

The black one I remember too because I came out with so much force my bum hit the pool floor and got bruised 😂

Waterparks are so much more interesting than Jizz at the moment lmao

EDIT: I just remembered, when I went Splashdown I saw some of the worst tattoos I’ve ever seen in person in my life 😂 so maybe that’s where Jizz got her inspo?
My friends and me actually had a competition to see who could spot the worst one (I’m a knobhead I know) I think the winner was something to do with a dream catcher made of lions, tigers and leopards?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
YES!!! Barons Revenge! Zambezi's Drop was the worse, very steep and fast and a very narrow tunnel. I went on it once and never again. I think the bowl thing wasn't there when I went last which was about 30 years ago 😬 in my late teens. I didn't have a problem with things/clothing coming off, I just remember things going places they really shouldn't .😂😂

• Haha
Jizz looking for fat dissolving on Instagram - she’s so desperate for a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whats lemon bottle fat dissolving anyway?
No clue but might be for her cankles :LOL:

Found a TikTok .. before it looks like fat .. after it looks exactly the same but covered in oil :unsure:
---
Nose bandage .. obsessed with herself and not a single 'fan' asking for an autograph :D:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Found a TikTok .. before it looks like fat .. after it looks exactly the same but covered in oil :unsure:
---
Nose bandage .. obsessed with herself and not a single 'fan' asking for an autograph :D:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2381212
I thought she had put that on her own tiktok (wouldn't surprise me if she did) but wtf is she doing?? I'm perplexed you are no Naomi Campbell Jizz trying to do a cat walk down the.street.

Reactions: 7

---

View attachment 2381212
That jumpsuit bet it stinks... all she ever wears. She so reminds me of shaz off East enders.... do not see the attraction.

• Haha

---

View attachment 2381212
duck sake, a mum using her kids for content to show how fat dissolving technique 'works'... get me off the internet.

Reactions: 10

---

View attachment 2381212
Why would you be showing this to young children? And the caption, does the child have a page. FFS

Reactions: 6
Just seen this on secret celeb thread
One photo is all it would took for them to say yes. He tortured those poor people with that mental image for life! Maybe it looked better then but imagine getting sent that now. 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.