Stephen Bear #37 Cut Price Clunge and the Prisoner of HMP Chelmsford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread chinmates!
I think Jizz is trying her hand at being a comedian, she’s posting a lot of this dire crap
F88EA735-27CA-4C41-94FA-899A71A9A55E.png

Just because you’re a living, breathing joke doesn’t make you witty, you whiffy hoe.

I wish Bandylocks and the Three Enablers would do something, I miss ripping the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is only one reason she has taken this picture at that particular angle...sod all to do with her hair. She's digging for compliments about her newly fillered nose.
Give it time, it'll end in tears of laughter

A1BB563A-C88F-4675-9380-B3B48E86C1F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This thread title 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I am in stitches!!! Keep up the excellent work chinmates 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her minge will be down to £2.50 a pop before next week is out 😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh chinmates! I had a bit of a crush on this guy I used to work with and I’ve just seen he’s liked a load of Jizz’s posts on IG. Whyyyyyyy 🤢🤢🤢
My judgment clearly can’t be trusted and I’m moving to a glacier a la Frozen.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh chinmates! I had a bit of a crush on this guy I used to work with and I’ve just seen he’s liked a load of Jizz’s posts on IG. Whyyyyyyy 🤢🤢🤢
Urgh! Wtf is wrong with MEN!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Immediately put all thoughts of him from your mind! Say 3 hail Mary's and go for a hot shower ! 😆😆😆

• Haha
I still have a little look on here to see if anything interesting has happened but I’ve stopped bothering to look at any of Jizzs stuff.
She has literally become the worlds most boring person hasnt she? Bear going to jail gave her the opportunity to maybe find her own voice but as it turns out she has no personality in the slightest!
In terms of men I suspect that 95% don’t have a clue who she is, 4% think she’s a dick and 1% are weirdos who haven’t a clue about her beyond looks! Or possibly like her more because she supports SOs

Reactions: 18
I’m amazed he knows who she is tbh.

• Haha
Fancy living a life where your only apparent value of self worth seems to be how high you can make your tits bounce, in yet another outfit swap reel?! 🙄

What a world we live in! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Although I can’t stand her I thought it was my duty as a fellow chin mate to advise that old plastic McGee is live on Tik tok.. just been scrolling through lives and her moon face popped up.
Won’t be watching bit just incase anyone wanted to bore themselves to tears 🤣 xx

Reactions: 5
Although I can’t stand her I thought it was my duty as a fellow chin mate to advise that old plastic McGee is live on Tik tok.. just been scrolling through lives and her moon face popped up.
Won’t be watching bit just incase anyone wanted to bore themselves to tears 🤣 xx
Must be her latest thing to be noticed .. daily jumping up and down on the spot live on TikTok :ROFLMAO:
Then whining about it LOL!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha ha, 'ello Jizz! 👋
Isn’t that the point of socials & OF… popping out content so people watch you & you make money….

Can’t be all like ooh wanna be famous & then like be annoyed because folks are watching you… 🙄

Reactions: 17
Isn’t that the point of socials & OF… popping out content so people watch you & you make money….

Can’t be all like ooh wanna be famous & then like be annoyed because folks are watching you… 🙄
Possibly trying to convince herself all is OK, even though her views are nosediving.

Update for you Jizz, even we've lost interest in you love! Seriously though, take a minute to consider your current life choices & change direction...plenty of pain, shame & regret coming at you if you carry on down your current path.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Possibly trying to convince herself all is OK, even though her views are nosediving.

Update for you Jizz, even we've lost interest in you love! Seriously though, take a minute to consider your current life choices & change direction...plenty of pain, shame & regret coming at you if you carry on down your current path.
Or it’s mostly haters watching that don’t follow. I mean let’s be honest she has no target audience

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.