Stephen Bear #37 Cut Price Clunge and the Prisoner of HMP Chelmsford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey chinmates, it’s been a while since I posted on here. Property law is my area of expertise so wanted to clear a few things up. In order to sell the house, it would need to clear the existing mortgage and any other debts secured against it. If he sold before the court case, it would still have had to have cleared mortgage. Given that he paid a hefty whack for it originally and wasn’t the smartest with money, i imagine he would have put down no more than a 10% deposit.

this means that he couldn’t have sold it for a tiny amount: even if he sold it at a “below market” price to just cover the mortgage outstanding, the solicitor Would have asked why it was being sold cheap. he could have sold it to one of those companies who advertise to those desperate and pay around 20-30% below market and complete in a week or s

The land registry should soon show any new owner as it only takes a few weeks for non newbuild.

hope that helps chinmates

Reactions: 17
Just chiming in as a lurking chin mate who doesn’t comment often, but the price of 4 turkey nose jobs would more than cover the price of one in the uk that is done properly and safely, and would have given her what she wanted first time round, but she really is that thick isn’t she 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I just had an awful mental flashback of tone deaf Stevo trying to sing in the car .. he never hit the right note :eek::ROFLMAO:
He said he's gonna make his comeback with the tune he's written for Jizzy while behind bars ... deluded loool
---

I don't think he has ever met her parents or family .. would have been shown on her IG and put with music on her TikTok .. 'We are Family' hahahaha
---
No hands on the wheel .. no concern for anyone but herself .. hero worshipping her SO who used to upload similar ..

My goodness so out of synch ...

View attachment 2364653
---
Careless or inconsiderate driving
The offence of driving without due care and attention (careless driving) is committed when your driving falls below the minimum standard expected of a competent and careful driver, and includes driving without reasonable consideration for other road users.
Looks like she is in Parkstone in Poole. Got the same outfit on as her TikTok at Sandbanks earlier, the one with no rhythm, oh sorry that’s all of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nose reveal .. showing the background of a different room ..

View attachment 2357071
So is your ego love because you definitely don't look as good as what you think you do you bleeping pedalo shagging trumped up tit hole licking slaaaaaaaag...i realy hope this bints coverage in the rag newspapers vanishes as quick as her morals and reputation. She realy is an absolute nobody riding on the crappy vile deeds of a weirdo. How she can still show her weird ugly mush on any social media platform and hold her head up is beyond me.. Oh and you look like you need a good wash or at least some fanny fresh wipes.. You just look like one of those slags with a stinky snatch.. Just some advice for when your living in your car or hopefully in some alley somewhere where you belong because we all know you read here jizzy arse.. 🖕🐟😷
---
So is your ego love because you definitely don't look as good as what you think you do you bleeping pedalo shagging trumped up tit hole licking slaaaaaaaag...i realy hope this bints coverage in the rag newspapers vanishes as quick as her morals and reputation. She realy is an absolute nobody riding on the crappy vile deeds of a weirdo. How she can still show her weird ugly mush on any social media platform and hold her head up is beyond me.. Oh and you look like you need a good wash or at least some fanny fresh wipes.. You just look like one of those slags with a stinky snatch.. Just some advice for when your living in your car or hopefully in some alley somewhere where you belong because we all know you read here jizzy arse.. 🖕🐟😷
Weirdo and pedalo stand for weirdo.. Well it does with my messed up bloody typing anyway 😂
---
---

Weirdo and pedalo stand for weirdo.. Well it does with my messed up bloody typing anyway 😂
Omg is the word weirdo not allowed..
---
---

---

pedalo
---
---

---

---

pedalo
😂I'm confusing myself here.. Did not know I cant use SB occupation

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
---

---

---

pedalo
---

😂I'm confusing myself here.. Did not know I cant use SB occupation
Haha GI MP is censored to gif .. Stevo has a gif suit his family will be packing into boxes if they end up clearing out the pervo paradise. Jizzy whined about clearing her own clothes off the floor so doubt she will help .. anything to avoid breaking a nail moving out. All I saw was her still trying to get freebies from Dior showing her tacky framed picture hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely isn’t going to change my life if I am 😂 - much as I doubt my message will stop her driving like a knob! Interestingly she has set her settings so that the met police Twitter account can’t see her content. Which is a shame as my first attempt was to copy them in and ask if that was acceptable driving!
She’s not in London though at the moment.

Reactions: 1
I just had an awful mental flashback of tone deaf Stevo trying to sing in the car .. he never hit the right note :eek::ROFLMAO:
He said he's gonna make his comeback with the tune he's written for Jizzy while behind bars ... deluded loool
---

I don't think he has ever met her parents or family .. would have been shown on her IG and put with music on her TikTok .. 'We are Family' hahahaha
---
No hands on the wheel .. no concern for anyone but herself .. hero worshipping her SO who used to upload similar ..

My goodness so out of synch ...

View attachment 2364653
---
Careless or inconsiderate driving
The offence of driving without due care and attention (careless driving) is committed when your driving falls below the minimum standard expected of a competent and careful driver, and includes driving without reasonable consideration for other road users.
Hahaha she looks so pleased with herself at the end. What a bleeping moron

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just so Jizzy haha when work needs doing she gets creepy Rob on papped pics then disappears to her family .. Hayley looking after all the dogs .. doubt she will show her face
Hahaha she looks so pleased with herself at the end. What a bleeping moron
Smug .. cus everyone is soooo jealous of her perfect life ... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa :ROFLMAO:
---
Jizzy is uploading loads of old vids on IG of the house she squatted in with the SO .. i thought the dirty alleyway was more her personality .. dropping her knickers in a public wooded area children walk through .. she's trying desperately to get them last few OF subscribers :ROFLMAO:

Like the clap .. can't get rid of the irritating bleep ..

999.JPG

---
She’s not in London though at the moment.
I feel sorry for the lovely people of Dorset having her there for the forseeable .. I loved it there and so did my doggie .. Weymouth willy her toy LOL!!!

weymouth.JPG

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bournemouth is so dog friendly yet Jizzy ain't took her three dogs ? I thought being a top OF creator and celebrity she would have bought her own home there with her huge amount of money... :LOL:

Reactions: 10
Bournemouth is so dog friendly yet Jizzy ain't took her three dogs ? I thought being a top OF creator and celebrity she would have bought her own home there with her huge amount of money... :LOL:
She could’ve bought her own home if she hadn’t blown all her money on multiple failed surgeries and paying for a SO expenses for 2 years.

Reactions: 11
The muppet had taken down the video of the filming herself driving on tik tok 😂

Reactions: 4
She's in Bournemouth, the clampetts have been lumbered with his dogs.... house gone.....

That's it. She won't be going back , she's off to cocks new 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If anyone has his address I’ll look on the land registry…
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
---
If you search for any of the news articles about his initial arrest the road is mentioned there. And you'll notice the house a mile off if you look on Google maps

Reactions: 2
If you search for any of the news articles about his initial arrest the road is mentioned there. And you'll notice the house a mile off if you look on Google maps
It's also on Companies House.

Reactions: 2
He is definitely up to no good. Trying to work his magic behind his cell door. She's probably doing him proud setting up the pap shots and the papers talking about them means he gets the attention he craves no matter how bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The pervo's brother Danny keeps claiming on IG that Cliff Richard is in the house at the bottom of his garden.. I'm sure that property was sold years ago and Cliff lives in America .. Guess it gets him freebies lying like his fake MBE .. bullshitter lool
---
New York from local most recent news ... why are the Bear family compulsive liars.. Cliff ain't got a clue who he is and would never watch one of the tit straight to download films he's flogging .. https://www.getreading.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/sir-cliff-richards-quiet-life-24386114
---
Seems a repetitive trait .. lie lie lie and lie some more .. Jizzy is same her nose is gonna keep growing like Pinocchio haaaaa haa.. she better try getting a plastic surgeon in bed cus a sex offender won't be no good for her bleak future ..
---
I'm expecting media overload when the SO walks out the prison .. splash media showing Jizzy pick him up .. hand in hand messing with the hair extentions... prediction 2024 x
---
I saw a dirty alleyway asked about so posting for those without TikTok :LOL: x

---
New builds behind her .... don't think number 15 is :LOL: Get some weedkiller Jizzy and traps down looks like a landfill...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.