Stephen Bear #37 Cut Price Clunge and the Prisoner of HMP Chelmsford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting g is modelling pepper girls club, which is Charlotte crosbys brand

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I really can't understand what kind of mother supports what jizzy is doing at all.
I mean firstly I'd be horrified if my daughter went into the sex industry. I couldn't sit back on watch her bounce around on dildos on a plate. Then the licking a SO ars seriously. I'd be completely devastated.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I really can't understand what kind of mother supports what jizzy is doing at all.
I mean firstly I'd be horrified if my daughter went into the sex industry. I couldn't sit back on watch her bounce around on dildos on a plate. Then the licking a SO ars seriously. I'd be completely devastated.
If my mum found out I was doing everything she's done I would probably be disowned. It's not the fact she's a sex worker it's being engaged to a sex offender who has never treated women well. How can her mum and dad support their relationship? Is he going to walk her down the ailse and be comfortable letting her marry the creature.

Reactions: 19
I know you’re meant to stick by your children through thick and thin but I don’t get the impression that there is any actual parenting in this relationship. They seem to be fine with whatever she does and she doesn’t bother seeing them unless she really has to. I doubt they are any better than the bear clan as they have raised a very damaged young woman

Reactions: 19
Song came on earlier….

me: hmm this song sounds familiar, where the hell would I have heard it before

-30 secs later-

me: oh for duck sake, it was when I was hate watching the SO’s girlfriend stupid half naked TikTok’s

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Song came on earlier….

me: hmm this song sounds familiar, where the hell would I have heard it before

-30 secs later-

me: oh for duck sake, it was when I was hate watching the SO’s girlfriend stupid half naked TikTok’s
I’m sad she’s used sprinter by Dave and central cee. That’s a great song and she’s prancing about in her hideous underwear to it

Reactions: 3
I know you’re meant to stick by your children through thick and thin but I don’t get the impression that there is any actual parenting in this relationship. They seem to be fine with whatever she does and she doesn’t bother seeing them unless she really has to. I doubt they are any better than the bear clan as they have raised a very damaged young woman
yeah she barely seems to spend time with them - even at Xmas etc

I’m sad she’s used sprinter by Dave and central cee. That’s a great song and she’s prancing about in her hideous underwear to it
I just had an awful mental flashback of tone deaf Stevo trying to sing in the car .. he never hit the right note :eek::ROFLMAO:
He said he's gonna make his comeback with the tune he's written for Jizzy while behind bars ... deluded loool
---
yeah she barely seems to spend time with them - even at Xmas etc
I don't think he has ever met her parents or family .. would have been shown on her IG and put with music on her TikTok .. 'We are Family' hahahaha
---
No hands on the wheel .. no concern for anyone but herself .. hero worshipping her SO who used to upload similar ..

My goodness so out of synch ...

---
Careless or inconsiderate driving
The offence of driving without due care and attention (careless driving) is committed when your driving falls below the minimum standard expected of a competent and careful driver, and includes driving without reasonable consideration for other road users.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The amount of times I've seen those halfwits driving about with no seat belts on. No thought for others about what happens when they aren't paying attention. When he was sentenced I saw an article on fb and someone from where they lived commented saying he was glad because they didn't care about how they parked and wore no seatbelts and SB would get aggressive when confronted about it.

Reactions: 7
No hands on the wheel .. no concern for anyone but herself .. hero worshipping her SO who used to upload similar ..

My goodness so out of synch ...

View attachment 2364653
I'm confused... is she in the passenger seat with the driver filming her? Why does the car start mid-video and drive through a x/t-junction?! wtf.. or is she the one doing the driving?!?

I'm confused... is she in the passenger seat with the driver filming her? Why does the car start mid-video and drive through a x/t-junction?! wtf.. or is she the one doing the driving?!?
She's driving, its probably an automatic.

Reactions: 7
Can that video be sent to the police? There has been a lot about this type of thing in the media over the past week as a guy was sentenced to 12 years for killing a lady while filming himself driving. He was driving like a lunatic but what she is doing is still illlehal and pathetic
---
The stupid tart literally doesn’t even look as she pulls out!

Reactions: 15
Can that video be sent to the police? There has been a lot about this type of thing in the media over the past week as a guy was sentenced to 12 years for killing a lady while filming himself driving. He was driving like a lunatic but what she is doing is still illlehal and pathetic
---
The stupid tart literally doesn’t even look as she pulls out!
Need to know what area she was in to report https://nextbase.co.uk/national-dash-cam-safety-portal/

Reactions: 5
The recent comments on her tiktok ''living in an alley like the rest of the vermin'' 🤣 She's not been quick enough to delete them. Gaurentee they will be gone later.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Couldn’t resist - how long do we give it before she deletes it?
Be prepared to be blocked 😆 she blocked me on tik tok because I said she would be homeless. Don't think I'm missing out on much!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Be prepared to be blocked 😆 she blocked me on tik tok because I said she would be homeless. Don't think I'm missing out on much!
Definitely isn’t going to change my life if I am 😂 - much as I doubt my message will stop her driving like a knob! Interestingly she has set her settings so that the met police Twitter account can’t see her content. Which is a shame as my first attempt was to copy them in and ask if that was acceptable driving!

Reactions: 2
I can't look at the Tesco Tik Tok without thinking of a waddling duck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.