Stephen Bear #37 Cut Price Clunge and the Prisoner of HMP Chelmsford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m baffed, there is no way that house has sold & being sold is not you moving out.. it wouldn’t have gone through that quickly. Anyone have any tea on this? I’m confused why she has moved out so quickly quickly

Reactions: 11
So how comes jiz was still living in it. Or do you think they sold it back then before court case and now it’s gone through the sale so she has to move?
Because the company will have been owned by Jizz or one of his vile family members.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Ran over here when saw the article of her moving out his house so he can pay G. Too bleeping right. Bloody brilliant it did make me laugh

Reactions: 10
I thought the other day someone noticed it had been removed from Rightmove. Or has it now sold?

Reactions: 5
G's story.
Eurghhh, he thinks he's so clever doesn't he. He will get caught out soon enough.
Won't be long before it appears on land registry and everyone will know whats hes done and how hes done it.
I domt know how he thinks he can get away with it by selling it before the court. He still owes her that money so he will still have to pay her 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
G's story.
I’m just confused to how she knows, especially the sale cost. Surely the only source would be the land registry? Unless it was found out following the case if they tried to put a charging order on the property - but didn’t think that would be done so quickly?

Reactions: 8
I guess G knows he sold it because he would have to declare all his assets to the court, and it would show he no longer owned the house. There's plenty of 'we buy any car' type businesses around who will buy your house for cash within 7 days.
Wonder what he's done with the cash though, if the quick sale was to avoid paying G her compensation? Surely if the money was sat in his bank account he'd still have to pay her?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I've got no idea how he has done it, but it has to be with intention to not pay his costs to GH - we all know what a nasty and vindictive 💩 he is - no remorse or apology for what he inflicted on GA; he was never going to make this easy for her. I would assume and imagine his family know the ins/outs of all things illegal. Disgusting all of them - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it.

Reactions: 18
I’m baffed, there is no way that house has sold & being sold is not you moving out.. it wouldn’t have gone through that quickly. Anyone have any tea on this? I’m confused why she has moved out so quickly quickly
No furniture was taken out either, it seems. Just when you thought he couldn’t be more of an immoral hole, he sells the house for 2p to avoid paying Georgia. He‘ll still owe her. I can imagine the hateful twit will just never get a job again and the money he owes her will be taken out of his benefit at £10 a week or whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
G has said publicly that the house was sold BEFORE the court case and quickly at a low price. Hayley and Jizz attack her for speaking out Splash Media are used again (Jizzy hired them for prison visit shots) to show a Sold sign outside the house and creepy Rob moving a box with clearly marked Stephen/Jaz to make it look like G will get her settlement. All staged I say ...

Reactions: 12
G has said publicly that the house was sold BEFORE the court case and quickly at a low price. Hayley and Jizz attack her for speaking out Splash Media are used again (Jizzy hired them for prison visit shots) to show a Sold sign outside the house and creepy Rob moving a box with clearly marked Stephen/Jaz to make it look like G will get her settlement. All staged I say ...
The box said “Stephen and jaz” didn’t it? I thought if it was staged it would have said Jess

Reactions: 2
The box said “Stephen and jaz” didn’t it? I thought if it was staged it would have said Jess
Everyone knows her real name x I googled splash media and they are paps you hire .. they promote and take photos. They didn't just camp outside till moving day hahaha x I don't know the reason behind this but they want to shut G up. The backpay on the mortgage will be taken out before she sees a penny .. he probably still owes Charlotte Crosby money ..
---
The tabloids bought those photos from splash media to publish.. I'm unsure if Jizz /Bear get a cut of the profits but it was promotion.
---
---
This is all being orchestrated somehow from that sex offender behind bars .. as pathetic as his pimp suit and plastic walking cane.
---
I'm sure on the Philip Schofield tattle thread this Splash media were mentioned for taking the pic with his elderly Mum on the bench when his name was all over the tabloids .. it's hired photography ..
---
OK rant over bout the red tops... he's still behind bars and we aint 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 :giggle: xxx

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.