Stephen Bear #33 Showers hit different in prison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jizz must be an undercover policewoman sent to expose Chinny who is suffering some form of Stokholm syndrom.

Either that or she’s a vacuous, two faced, two bob, opportunistic, lying, bullying, hypocritical, self obsessed witch from hell.

How do you start a poll? it could be close!

My new thread suggestion: Bear never saw it in his tatty tarots, now his suit is covered in arrows
Danny the only Bear with good publicity did an IG hahahaha He should have asked Meg hahaha R.I.P https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/stephen-bears-surprising-link-elvis-29420155

1.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 6
my thread title attempt

chincarceration is unbearable for Jiz, who is really dull

we really need the quote from the tweet “sue his dirty ass” Jess Smith, Dec 2020

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I always overthink too much .. is truth that Jazmin Paris Morrall was contacting G before they were even together .. could she have been one of the trolls in diffo accounts :rolleyes: I think creepy Rob is being very quiet .. he was a director in one of the scam failed business at companies house with Stevo.

I know some want the thread to wind down but I believe Justice for G and any who have been a survivor of this kind of offence should feel free to speak out ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I always overthink too much .. is truth that Jazmin Paris Morrall was contacting G before they were even together .. could she have been one of the trolls in diffo accounts :rolleyes: I think creepy Rob is being very quiet .. he was a director in one of the scam failed business at companies house with Stevo.

I know some want the thread to wind down but I believe Justice for G and any who have been a survivor of this kind of offence should feel free to speak out ♥
Maybe the press will turn up outside the run down two bed terrace, and ask Jazmin about her tweets and switch of allegiance

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It has been pointed out that Danny Bear lied about his MBE hahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2017306
where’s that from? What a tosser putting MBE on his profile anyway, MBEs are earned and awarded.

What do we know about Jaz’s newest ‘company’ started just over a year ago.

“motion-picture-projection-activities”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He REALLY did a number on her for this 180 degree turn to happen. Now knowing that not that long ago even she knew and agreed he was a disgusting prick and said that she wouldn’t go near him vs now - engaged to him, waiting on the outside for him and aggressively defending him is just crazy
I think she has done the number on him. She couldn’t believe her luck when he was searching for a GF. She thought he had the fame, attention and loads of money that she clearly craves for (Well he has for the wrong reasons but she don’t care) She got a comfortable roof over her head, she has paid nothing for. And someone who likes attention the same as her.
I’m guessing before all this her life was extremely dull. He has shown her a different life to what she had before. A life where she gets extra attention if they go out in public or on socials. Everything about her is attention seeking.

With the tweets her answer will be that she was supporting G until she found out the truth from him.

At the end of the day she is an attention seeking nasty piece of work.
What GF would let their man dress up as a poundland pimp to court? She knew it would get attention. What GF would sit in on his IG stories smiling and letting him talk complete tit. The list goes on, she loves any attention good or bad.

Reactions: 18
I think she has done the number on him. She couldn’t believe her luck when he was searching for a GF. She thought he had the fame, attention and loads of money that she clearly craves for (Well he has for the wrong reasons but she don’t care) She got a comfortable roof over her head, she has paid nothing for. And someone who likes attention the same as her.
I’m guessing before all this her life was extremely dull. He has shown her a different life to what she had before. A life where she gets extra attention if they go out in public or on socials. Everything about her is attention seeking.

With the tweets her answer will be that she was supporting G until she found out the truth from him.

At the end of the day she is an attention seeking nasty piece of work.
What GF would let their man dress up as a poundland pimp to court? She knew it would get attention. What GF would sit in on his IG stories smiling and letting him talk complete tit. The list goes on, she loves any attention good or bad.

I think she sees the exes he’s had and thinks she’s something special because he’s chosen her. She doesn’t realise that if it weren’t for the Georgia situation, he would’ve humped and dumped her after the first weekend together.

Reactions: 18
I do wonder if he slid into her DMs? saw her defending G, tried to change her mind. The girlfriend contest was contrived later on

Reactions: 10
I wonder who’s going to be paying bears mortgage when he’s inside? Clearly not Jizz anyway the illiterate good for nothing scab. I will celebrate the day it goes up for sale and he gets out of jail to move back in with his deluded parents and him and Jizz have to resort to bum blasting on a single bed in the family home box room

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Danny Bear has removed MBE from his Insta 🤣
What a douchebag
Finally. I think the whole family subscribe to ‘fake it to you make it’. It’s very cringe.

I think there’s an element of ‘sham glam’ to Danny as well. I don’t think he lives in the that whole mansion, only a flat within it. They only even show the livingroom and the kitchen. Which are on the second or third floor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
These old Jizz tweets are the best thing that’s ever happened.

I’m wondering if maybe whilst she was licking his ars on that beach if she ingested a parasite which made a way to her brain and that’s why she’s such an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 this is incredible - what an absolute pair of melts… double agent Jizz bringing down the chinny Saville…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I sometimes think the same .. moved out of Arthur's house straight into his .. from buying her fans to then getting publicity. Then i think of her licking his ars .. that just is true desperation ACKKKKKKKK
Oh who’s Arthur? I’ve always been curious about her life before Chinhing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.