Stephen Bear #33 Showers hit different in prison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could he not have expected a custodial sentence?? Surely his defence must have warned him it was a strong possibility and 99% of comments on social media referred to him going to prison. The delusion is just mind blowing. I hope he cries every single day of his sentence.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How could he not have expected a custodial sentence?? Surely his defence must have warned him it was a strong possibility and 99% of comments on social media referred to him going to prison. The delusion is just mind blowing. I hope he cries every single day of his sentence.
But it was clear he hadn’t listened to a word his barrister had said. “It was my evil twin” etc………………

Treated it all as a joke like everything.

Reactions: 19
I'm pretty sure even the judge told him he could be looking at a custodial sentence when he delivered the verdict.
I wonder if because he was released on bail pending sentencing really didn't think he was gonna be jailed and that he'd have been jailed the same day as the verdict if it were to happen.
But I agree, I would have thought his barrister would have at least tried to explain the process to him, whether or not he'd accept it or even listen though...

Reactions: 11
I'm pretty sure even the judge told him he could be looking at a custodial sentence when he delivered the verdict.
I wonder if because he was released on bail pending sentencing really didn't think he was gonna be jailed and that he'd have been jailed the same day as the verdict if it were to happen.
But I agree, I would have thought his barrister would have at least tried to explain the process to him, whether or not he'd accept it or even listen though...
Ms Rose would have spelled it out in the big print, village idiot version from the sentencing guidelines. And HHJ literally said the words “all avenues are available to me, including immediate custody”

Reactions: 15
He probably thought “it’s just a sex tape I’ve shared, it’s not that bad, they won’t send me to jail “ and he defo expected a suspended sentence.

.. I wonder if he looked at all the tit Katie Price has got away with and then thought I can get away with this.. WRONG !!!!!!!!!! Turning up to court playing the big I am, taking the piss out of G with your bint of a “girlfriend” who we know now was once upon a time supporting her 😂😂😂

I hope he’s sat there in his grotty cell wishing he never ever laid eyes on G.. he must be sat there thinking how did I get to this point? Even if he won’t admit it to anyone. I hope he rots in his prison cell.

Reactions: 20
Just a thought, i'm sat in the same place, same time as last friday still laughing at the same hole, long may it continue :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If he's crying all day long, old Jizzy seems very happy about it. I haven't seen any 'Bear is in bits' boo hoo hoo posts from her?

And 'he's sorry for his family' What about G?!!

Which reminds me, has Jizz posted anything since yesterdays #twittergate? Im blocked on all as I cant keep my opinions to myself :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But it was clear he hadn’t listened to a word his barrister had said. “It was my evil twin” etc………………

Treated it all as a joke like everything.
Oh yes definitely! I guess I'm not a narsiccist though so I struggle to comprehend how someone can be so completely in a world of their own like that!!

Reactions: 5
Poor Jizzy hating the hate she"s getting. Boo bleeping hoo.
Do you think this is Hayley after she read the tweets yesterday?
View attachment 2018145
G’wan Soph. I thought they’d be worse. Funny thing is neither of them are ever offended when someone calls him a sex offender. They don’t get it. They get offended when someone calls them ugly or some shallow tit rather than stuff that really matters about their inner self .

Reactions: 15
I’m starting to think she’s a narcissist too. No accountability, all about her etc etc. what comments do you think Georgia has received on a daily basis? You chose to make your bed with a sex offender so ….

Reactions: 19
I wonder where he would be now if he hadn't shared that video. I'm pretty sure that his reality tv career was slightly on the decline anyway but I'm sure that he probably could have got some opportunities still. Although I remember in the early days of these threads he would post himself groping girls and all sorts so he probably would have got in trouble with something else.

Talking of earlier threads... does anyone remember the girl with blue hair that was clearly in no state to be consenting to anything that he was partying with?? I sometimes think of her and wonder if he did anything to her. Wouldn't it be great if this opened the flood gates to loads of girls coming forward against him!

Reactions: 17
My partner said that if he's down the block he will have nothing but a wind up radio that has to be wound up every 10 minutes lmaooooooo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been mentioned before I was off this thread for a few weeks. I just seen her pinned “engagement” post. That dithery bleep knew she was getting engaged. The woman had SB on her ring finger nail.
she’s so bleeping tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Big fan of charities (particularly small ones) using his disgusting actions to promote their work in reducing domestic violence 👏🏼

Though it doesn’t apply to him as he’s a narcissist, it might prompt others and raises awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Big fan of charities (particularly small ones) using his disgusting actions to promote their work in reducing domestic violence 👏🏼

Though it doesn’t apply to him as he’s a narcissist, it might prompt others and raises awareness.

little does Jiz know she’s another one of his victims

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.