Stephen Bear #33 Showers hit different in prison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahah found the article
Omg hahaha excellent! I also sent it to The Sun on Whatsapp. Brilliant news. Wonder how Bear’s family will feel about jizz now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Once again chinmates you have excelled yourself

kas01980 you need a job at the sun hats off to you after your email to the sun

Jiz is oh so quiet oh so still
T'was me 🤭
Kas emailed The Daily Mail, hopefully they run it too
---
You reap what you sow. Who's the idiot now Jiz 🖕🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
T'was me 🤭
Kas emailed The Daily Mail, hopefully they run it too
Sorry in my excitement im getting mixed up with the chin queens.
You are my heroes and at the moment I am so hyped I feel this thread may live forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm impressed that someone managed to scroll back all the $5 sales on her gash to find those tweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm loving it .. two faced Jazmin the school bully getting her name dragged through the :poop:

All quiet on her IG .. 10hrs ago this posted ..

334213634_2326930420822036_1338500772862259722_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm impressed that someone managed to scroll back all the $5 sales on her gash to find those tweets.
I’m going to be honest, I did it - I just kept blindly scrolling while I was watching TV 😂 I didn’t screenshot it but unless my phone had just given up loading anything more by the time I managed to get to her earliest tweet, it seems she’s deleted all tweets before like June 2021 i think it was, and it was about Bear saying how she ‘loves him so much’ 🥴

I hope it’s real but tbh there’s a good chance it’s just a photoshop job, it seems a bit too perfect that she would be slagging him off and supporting Georgia - but then with these two muppets (him and her, not Georgia!) stranger things have happened, clearly 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m going to be honest, I did it - I just kept blindly scrolling while I was watching TV 😂 I didn’t screenshot it but unless my phone had just given up loading anything more by the time I managed to get to her earliest tweet, it seems she’s deleted all tweets before like June 2021 i think it was, and it was about Bear saying how she ‘loves him so much’ 🥴

I hope it’s real but tbh there’s a good chance it’s just a photoshop job, it seems a bit too perfect that she would be slagging him off and supporting Georgia - but then with these two muppets (him and her, not Georgia!) stranger things have happened, clearly 😂
FEE21AF4-99F2-4CAC-8CF9-3A14C62E170F.jpeg

It looks pretty real - it was quote tweeted earlier

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.