Stephen Bear #33 Showers hit different in prison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well! I’m very glad to be wrong on this one 😂 What a surprise plot twist this tweet saga is. Can’t wait to find out what’s going to happen next tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well! I’m very glad to be wrong on this one 😂 What a surprise plot twist this tweet saga is. Can’t wait to find out what’s going to happen next tbh
Next we’ll uncover she’s been on these threads the whole time talking tit about him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I got blocked by both of em so using Nitter .. don't know if it will work in the search hahahaha .. might be worth looking at Stevos deleted ramblings :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow, according to this site it’s true then. As the quoted tweet was written on 7th December 2020!View attachment 2017209View attachment 2017211
He REALLY did a number on her for this 180 degree turn to happen. Now knowing that not that long ago even she knew and agreed he was a disgusting prick and said that she wouldn’t go near him vs now - engaged to him, waiting on the outside for him and aggressively defending him is just crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I used her real name when I sent it to ☀
Jaz is nothing but a backstabbing two faced Miss Piggy :sick:

It's clear she was following everything about Bear and G to respond before she even hooked up with him... maybe a fangirl of his all along and wanted to move into his 3bedroom terrace. Cus everyone is jealous LOL!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He REALLY did a number on her for this 180 degree turn to happen. Now knowing that not that long ago even she knew and agreed he was a disgusting prick and said that she wouldn’t go near him vs now - engaged to him, waiting on the outside for him and aggressively defending him is just crazy
Deffo she believes and hangs on every word he says. Hope he's worth it when she's the one paying ££££ for his offences :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Haha brilliant news about his prison sentence. He's going to be a massive target he's known to shove stuff up his ars for cash, it's going to get very used in prison. 🤣🤣 There will be some big men waiting for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jaz is nothing but a backstabbing two faced Miss Piggy :sick:

It's clear she was following everything about Bear and G to respond before she even hooked up with him... maybe a fangirl of his all along and wanted to move into his 3bedroom terrace. Cus everyone is jealous LOL!!
Yeah it would fit in with her wanting to get famous, posting to ex-Towie and reality stars. Her slagging off girls hanging round him for clout, thats the big u-turn.
can’t wait for the truth to come out, when is G’s doc on 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah it would fit in with her wanting to get famous, posting to ex-Towie and reality stars. Her slagging off girls hanging round him for clout, thats the big u-turn.
can’t wait for the truth to come out, when is G’s doc on 🤣
I believe everything G has said .. I saw the CCTV he put on IG to gain money and she was oblivious of the filming .. he is guilty no other side to it.

Reactions: 2
An even bigger plot twist would be that jizz was actually taking one for the team and helping take him down. The side eye, out of sync, 12-18 month sized clothing tik Toks was her superpower distraction and the relentless moans about hip dips was her safe word to those knowing her true mission.

As punishment for his crime, she reduced his cock to a yakault bottle never to work properly again, fattened him up, branded him with the hing tattoo (the prison pet name Big Bruno requested) and introduced him to the ars avenger 2000.

how did we never see this before chinmates…..

Oh if only. Instead she is just a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
An even bigger plot twist would be that jizz was actually taking one for the team and helping take him down. The side eye, out of sync, 12-18 month sized clothing tik Toks was her superpower distraction and the relentless moans about hip dips was her safe word to those knowing her true mission.

As punishment for his crime, she reduced his cock to a yakault bottle never to work properly again, fattened him up, branded him with the hing tattoo (the prison pet name Big Bruno requested) and introduced him to the ars avenger 2000.

how did we never see this before chinmates…..

Oh if only. Instead she is just a bleep.
I sometimes think the same .. moved out of Arthur's house straight into his .. from buying her fans to then getting publicity. Then i think of her licking his ars .. that just is true desperation ACKKKKKKKK

• Sick
Reactions: 9
G is right when she said she was tagged for 2 years and couldn’t tell her side. Her side is the truth, we’ve seen and heard from Chinny non-stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dignified silence with those pair plus crazy Hayley taunting her.
How long before crazy Hayley with the best behaved son, and misunderstood angelic brother loses her tit and wages social media war with undercover Jess “morell with no morals” smith?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jizz must be an undercover policewoman sent to expose Chinny who is suffering some form of Stokholm syndrom.

Either that or she’s a vacuous, two faced, two bob, opportunistic, lying, bullying, hypocritical, self obsessed witch from hell.

How do you start a poll? it could be close!

My new thread suggestion: Bear never saw it in his tatty tarots, now his suit is covered in arrows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.