Stephen Bear #33 Showers hit different in prison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe they have phones in their cells. I think prison is too cushy these days. TV's in cells, phones, able to buy treats.
No there's no telephones allowed in . You can be arrested as a visitor, carrying a phone past the check-in .
There are card-phone pay-phones on the common landing/ area, prisoners earn phonecards to use them

Reactions: 2
No there's no telephones allowed in . You can be arrested as a visitor, carrying a phone past the check-in .
There are card-phone pay-phones on the common landing/ area, prisoners earn phonecards to use them
Chelmsford Prison
1678374453387.png
GOV.UK
https://www.gov.uk › ... › Prisons and probation

24 Mar 2020 — Most prisoners have phones in their rooms but they will always have to call you. They buy phone credits to do this. They can phone anyone named ...
---
I know visitors can't bring a cell in during the visit but it says prisoners have phones in the cell and he can use credit and I suppose she can top up his credit for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Chelmsford Prison
View attachment 2015982
GOV.UK
https://www.gov.uk › ... › Prisons and probation

24 Mar 2020 — Most prisoners have phones in their rooms but they will always have to call you. They buy phone credits to do this. They can phone anyone named ...
---
I know visitors can't bring a cell in during the visit but it says prisoners have phones in the cell and he can use credit and I suppose she can top up his credit for him.
He orders phone credit on a Sunday. It goes onto his account on Friday. Then survives for a week with that.

There is a weekly spending limit for each level of the IEP scheme. And its not a lot. Despite what you read in the Daily Heil etc

Edit: £19.80 per week (and £1 of that is for his TV)

Reactions: 9
Everyone involved with this sordid hole seems vapid, vain, and thick as mince. Think I’d be mortified if anyone I love/knew started to move in these circles of coke-hoovering, orange knockers.

Think I’ll ‘unwatch”. Glad the complete shitbag has had his comeuppance but don’t think I want to watch the car crash of this cacophony of cunts anymore.

Much love to you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He orders phone credit on a Sunday. It goes onto his account on Friday. Then survives for a week with that.

There is a weekly spending limit for each level of the IEP scheme. And its not a lot. Despite what you read in the Daily Heil etc

Edit: £19.80 per week
Oh right. I didn't know they had a limit. So how can she say they talk daily then. Do they really have phones in the cell there? £19.80 a week on calls seems plenty to me. Too generous imo.

Reactions: 3
Oh right. I didn't know they had a limit. So how can she say they talk daily then. Do they really have phones in the cell there? £19.80 a week on calls seems plenty to me. Too generous imo.
£18.80 after the TV. And then if he wants snacks, showergel etc that comes out of the same pot.

Reactions: 11
Oh right, I understand now. Good then.
Sorry that was me translating stuff in my head and then not articulating it right. That £19.80 is the spend allowed for the whole week on the standard level (Basic below and Enhanced above). So after the TV its £18.80 for the week for everything he wants, including phone credit.

And as @eggfriedrice will confirm, the prison shop is not cheap! And frequently wrong 😂😂😂

And the UK system is much simpler than in jails where I live. They have to save money for release out of their allowances too

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Cant wait to see what Jizz and Hayley say about this 😂😂😂😂
I wish they would stop saying ‘he shared a private sex tape’ .

It wasn’t a private sex tape that G consented to being filmed. It was a tape that he made without G’s knowledge or consent.

It might just be me, but I feel using that phrase lessens the whole thing.

And that’s when you get idiots commenting that she shouldn’t have made a sex tape 😡😡
---
It'd be better if the Daily Mail happened to get hold of it 😂
Or even Ellis.

Give him a scoop to repay all his hard work at the trial 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg these tweets are gold how did you find these??
I’d send to Hayley but I’m blocked also! Let’s send to Ellis

Reactions: 10
Anyone fancy posting him some print outs of jazz’s tweets?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hehe I did it in the end
Can't actually wait for the fallout to this 😂😂
Never enjoyed seeing his name in the press as before this he really got a kick from thinking he's famous.
Now though I look forward to the next snippet 🍿

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.