Stephen Bear #33 Showers hit different in prison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope she is registered as she is quite public about her spending.

It’s not a long term job prospect. It’s necessary to keep loyal followers interested. As you say, younger and cheaper offerings come along.

We already see how Jiz has evolved her content to be more and more explicit. The surgeries to stay ‘gorgeous’ are time consuming and costly.

The hours too, it’s mostly evening work I guess and a lot of DMing with punters pretending to be interested in their d**k pics and any other dialogue.

I can believe that Jiz earns well seeing her outgoings. She should be paying tax especially now her lovely bf is being held at tax-payers’ expense.
She needs to learn to lip sync on TikTok if she wants to use that as a career when people are fed up with her only fans. Drives me bonkers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's the bettings that it wasnt her, it was a fake account made to look like her (before she even met him!!) Or better still, it was her Evil twin.....
That will be what she'll say I expect

Reactions: 8
What's the bettings that it wasnt her, it was a fake account made to look like her (before she even met him!!) Or better still, it was her Evil twin.....
That will fall flat on its face though if people think about it. No one would have had a reason to make a fake account because at that point she hadn't even met him yet.

Reactions: 19
Guys im on cloud nine
Some tit is gonna be hitting some fans
These tweets and potential of what Gs revelation will be stands us in good stead for some weekend chintastics

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just throwing this out there while I have a glass bottle of wine after work.....because they have been exposed to/benefited from the celebrity bubble that was when he was on all those unspeakable reality shows, they think the same way he does? And Jizz Stain, even though late to the party, is so brainwashed by it all that she believes it too? One for our Psychology trained Frau's maybe. Because it makes duck all sense to me.

Edit: If he continues to deny his offence in prison and on release it will affect his risk score too. Its clearly not a cognitive ability issue as that would have cropped up in the report i.e he didn't actually understand the proceedings. So i'm out of ideas
I think she may be a narcissist too. Her behaviour would suggest it. People were saying he was a sociopath but he's not intelligent enough so that rules that out. His grandiose ideation is really matched by her. The main goal in life for most people with narcissistic personality disorder is self-esteem enhancement. Becoming grandiose and insist that they are special, perfect, and omnipotent—while devaluing other people as inferior to them.

When two narcissists come together, their obsessions can skyrocket. True love will not exist in a relationship, but it will be transactional in nature. A narcissist is unlikely to remain in a long-term, committed relationship with another narcissist.

It'll be interesting to see how she behaves in the next 10 months.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
my opinion, you may or may not agree…I don’t feel comfortable seeing posts with evidence of taking it off tattle.

Excited about the big announcement later, has she done an exclusive with The Sunday Sport? Got her own series on Babestation?

much as stories about prison being too easy are annoying (and I’m housebound on benefits so in a similar situation with a nicer bed, but nobody cooking my tea) they do have to have some similarities to “outside” to stop people getting institutionalised. Managing money, having good support networks (friends or family contact) is stuff that some people really need help with and benefit from, it’s how you start to prevent re-offending. There’s a good series on BBC2 called parole that’s on iplayer. The second episode has a wrongun Casanova guy on, the third one has a lifer who has really improved himself. Very interesting series.

Reactions: 6
Well that’s creepy! So basically she was supporting G at the start. I don’t know what happened earlier in Jizzs life but she really got messed up somewhere along the line!
see this intrigues me. Poole is a lovely town

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Bear’s family are huge fans of Jiz. The way they spoke to her when she puked in the taxi was horrid. Never really saw much of her round his folk’s house for the weekly Sunday dinner. Am sure she would’ve posted it on SM if so. Charlotte was found his folk’s house now and again.

Jiz is definitely self-centered, lacking in sympathy and empathy. Wasn’t she a bully when she was younger? Bear is the center of her work but she is poor firing from his notoriety.

She is a game hungry. Vacuous and superficial too. Her and Bear kind of deserve each other.

Reactions: 11
Yep same I have two friends both do it as a side job. They earn on average £300 a week. They aren't the plastic fantastic look so I'm not sure if that's more popular. OF is very lucrative, she'll be fine for money. And by some of the comments on a news article of fb she'll have a lot more sign up because of this. Which is very annoying.
Honestly she can earn 8k a week. She actually sucks ass and is disliked by the majority of females in the UK. Laughed at by any decent man. Actually dresses like a Russian hooker. Sounds like she has swallowed her turkey teef. Oh and is engaged to a sex offender....
Nope no amount of money is gonna clear that rep.....

Reactions: 14
Oh right. I didn't know they had a limit. So how can she say they talk daily then. Do they really have phones in the cell there? £19.80 a week on calls seems plenty to me. Too generous imo.
I really wouldn’t take anything Jizz says as truth lol

Reactions: 6
It’s Georgia who’s got an announcement…not jizz
Good on G what a amazing girl changing women's rights. Giving victims the strength so much class. Meanwhile jizz is showing her ass and beef curtains.... arranging visits to hmp to visit the stinky sex offender!!!!!! Can you even compare

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.