Stephen Bear #33 Showers hit different in prison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can any prison personnel (I think @stunrw and @eggfriedrice ) start a prison thread. I am so intruiged by the goings on and workings of prisons. I follow the Sam Walker thread and really baffled how he is constantly on a phone and Instagram etc. Also the hierarchy in prisons and how much dodgy stuff (drugs phones etc) happens. Is it really the prisoners in charge? Could it all be stopped if higher ups really wanted to?
Im only an occasional visitor to the UK system thankfully 😂😂

@eggfriedrice is the expert here
---
Oooooh I'm going to check the Sam Walker thread out & report him to whichever prison he is in!!!!
I'll have a look about setting a thread up when I finish work at 19:15 (although may be a little earlier due to the snow)
Incoming SIR 😂

1678369702982.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Sun and the Daily Heil will be running stories that hes got a 65’ TV a PS5 and sit on furniture covered with whale foreskin and sleeps in a fourposter.

Allow me to be the first to say: This is bollocks. The regime is more restrictive than on other wings as for example, to move VP’s around the jail requires coordination between comms and boots on the ground in order to stop a riot.

The enhanced level of the IEP allows for prisoners to make progress. It pointless keeping someone locked up without giving them chances at rehabilitation and the different levels give them a chance earn extra privileges by behaving and showing that actually they can behave and better themselves.

Its not all about the punishment aspect of removing their liberty. There has to be the rehabilitation function as well

That was a long way of saying: Ignore the bollocks you’ll inevitably read in the papers.
Informative and interesting as usual stunrw 😊
---
Can any prison personnel (I think @stunrw and @eggfriedrice ) start a prison thread. I am so intruiged by the goings on and workings of prisons. I follow the Sam Walker thread and really baffled how he is constantly on a phone and Instagram etc. Also the hierarchy in prisons and how much dodgy stuff (drugs phones etc) happens. Is it really the prisoners in charge? Could it all be stopped if higher ups really wanted to?
I'd also be really interested in this

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This has just popped up on my Twitter timeline, an apparent deleted tweet..
5EDF80F8-499A-42FD-B144-F1F5671F8CC2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I wish there was a PO at Chelmsford prison on here lol would love to know what’s going on lol

Reactions: 6
Sorry - work took over today so jumping on quickly. Hayley’s son is in the same class as the son of a friend of a friend. Apparently he is a bit of a bully and is not very nice to some of the other children. A couple of the mums have mentioned it to her as you do as a parent in a bid to sort it out.

We all know it can be half a dozen of one and kids can be as bad as each other so it’s they were not accusatory. Hayley however won’t accept that her son could possibly do this and it must be an issue with their kids and was very rude and nasty about it . One of the mums ended up saying anything your son does to mine, I’ll do to you 🤣

the women of the family are just enablers to the men. There you go

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Can't believe they have phones in their cells. I think prison is too cushy these days. TV's in cells, phones, able to buy treats.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Reactions: 4
interesting, I wonder when she deleted it? She applied to be Bear’s new Missus about half a year later…
Looking at tweets and replies she deleted it over an hour ago. What a dumb arse 🤣🤣 someone should send it to Hayley 👀 bet they'd love to see their beloved brother's girlfriend saying such things about him before they got together 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well that’s creepy! So basically she was supporting G at the start. I don’t know what happened earlier in Jizzs life but she really got messed up somewhere along the line!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.