Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been reporting the Dubai posts with his fake fraud holiday scam, the posts he’s made and also the account every time I see it. Maybe other people have done too! I’m sick of insta celebs getting away with murder.
Same for me . I have been reporting him/ some of this stories and also his grid posts. I have also reported his fake knob pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trigger Warning- Suicide attempts. Oh My God! i just randomly started to read this thread as i remember Bear from years ago on tv but didnt have a clue what he is currently up to. And What a bleeping bleep!! He is absolutely disgusting, he is seriously a very dangerous and damaged individual. His fake suicide video, and then the subsequent post has really really pissed me off. (I am half way through reading the posts but i just had to comment). I hope i dont trigger anyone, but i have quite significant mental health issues and a range of diagnosis, and last year i attempted suicide twice. I admit i took considerably more tablets than he claimed he took (im actually too embarrassed to say as i feel so guilty but it was closer to 100. Im very very lucky to still be here), But trust me i certainly didnt see any bloody white lights!!! Also, and i know everyone is different, but on my 2 occasions the last thing i would have done is make a post/video about it. He almost tries to romanticise his so called attempt! And then he is okay and back to normal. I only know about myself but i had to stay in normal hospital for a week as they sorted out my physical health, and then i was sent to a mental health unit 100's of miles away for 2 weeks. It was horrible on both times, and luckily now ive turned a corner as im on the correct meds and getting lots of support from my psychiatrist and community team. For him to lie about it after mocking it is truly disgusting. He is absolutely a narcassist and a very very dangerous person. He actually makes me shudder. I really hope that one day soon, he will be held accountable for all the disgusting things he has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Trigger Warning- Suicide attempts. Oh My God! i just randomly started to read this thread as i remember Bear from years ago on tv but didnt have a clue what he is currently up to. And What a bleeping bleep!! He is absolutely disgusting, he is seriously a very dangerous and damaged individual. His fake suicide video, and then the subsequent post has really really pissed me off. (I am half way through reading the posts but i just had to comment). I hope i dont trigger anyone, but i have quite significant mental health issues and a range of diagnosis, and last year i attempted suicide twice. I admit i took considerably more tablets than he claimed he took (im actually too embarrassed to say as i feel so guilty but it was closer to 100. Im very very lucky to still be here), But trust me i certainly didnt see any bloody white lights!!! Also, and i know everyone is different, but on my 2 occasions the last thing i would have done is make a post/video about it. He almost tries to romanticise his so called attempt! And then he is okay and back to normal. I only know about myself but i had to stay in normal hospital for a week as they sorted out my physical health, and then i was sent to a mental health unit 100's of miles away for 2 weeks. It was horrible on both times, and luckily now ive turned a corner as im on the correct meds and getting lots of support from my psychiatrist and community team. For him to lie about it after mocking it is truly disgusting. He is absolutely a narcassist and a very very dangerous person. He actually makes me shudder. I really hope that one day soon, he will be held accountable for all the disgusting things he has done.
Ah sending you lot's of love and healing thoughts 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Disgusting isn’t it? He is a bleeping cretin ( pardon my language) . I am glad to hear you are getting the help you need from those around you and glad you are still with us 😘. Feel free to join in on the bear bashing’s. 🙂

Found the page with the fake following stats.. 42% of his followers are fake 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Disgusting isn’t it? He is a bleeping cretin ( pardon my language) . I am glad to hear you are getting the help you need from those around you and glad you are still with us 😘. Feel free to join in on the bear bashing’s. 🙂

Found the page with the fake following stats.. 42% of his followers are fake 😂.
Omg what app is this?

Reactions: 2
My eyes... My eyes 👁👁 Make "IT" go away 🤮

Lucky you. gross.com
Definitely photoshopped, in his dreams he wishes he was that big :cool:

Same I can’t figure out how to edit my settings

I also can’t find him on insta any more I could this afternoon

Reactions: 2
Ah sending you lot's of love and healing thoughts 💕
Thankyou.
Im honestly doing much better now thanks to my partner, family, and the professional support im getting. Im still depressed, and some days i struggle to get out of bed but i havent thought about suicide for such a long time now. Sometimes i get suicide ideation but ive learnt how to deal with that now.
The other thing i will say is when i did my attempts, the pain was unreal. I used to think it was the easiest way and i would just fall asleep, but its horrible and apparently the one of the most painful ways as your organs shut down one by one. I remember having some kind of oxygen mask on and it was the worst feeling in the world, and then i was sick for ages and having to have blood tests all the time because my liver and kidneys were fucked. I also had to have 3 different drips, i remember 1 drip was on me for about 16 hours as it has to flush the tit out of you. It was such a heartbreaking thing, but i remember feeling so angry that i had been saved.
But now things are looking up, i cant really take pain anymore, i get UTI's constantly (but i also have a history of opiate pain addicition) so that hasnt helped me either. But at least im not in the darkest of places now and i can even see the future for me.
He is such a bleeping bleep. All that tit about there being a white light (or whatever it was he said), its really not like that at all! I just hope karma gets him, he deserves jail time for what he did to that girl.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Thankyou.
Im honestly doing much better now thanks to my partner, family, and the professional support im getting. Im still depressed, and some days i struggle to get out of bed but i havent thought about suicide for such a long time now. Sometimes i get suicide ideation but ive learnt how to deal with that now.
The other thing i will say is when i did my attempts, the pain was unreal. I used to think it was the easiest way and i would just fall asleep, but its horrible and apparently the one of the most painful ways as your organs shut down one by one. I remember having some kind of oxygen mask on and it was the worst feeling in the world, and then i was sick for ages and having to have blood tests all the time because my liver and kidneys were fucked. I also had to have 3 different drips, i remember 1 drip was on me for about 16 hours as it has to flush the tit out of you. It was such a heartbreaking thing, but i remember feeling so angry that i had been saved.
But now things are looking up, i cant really take pain anymore, i get UTI's constantly (but i also have a history of opiate pain addicition) so that hasnt helped me either. But at least im not in the darkest of places now and i can even see the future for me.
He is such a bleeping bleep. All that tit about there being a white light (or whatever it was he said), its really not like that at all! I just hope karma gets him, he deserves jail time for what he did to that girl.
I'm so glad you have good support and I understand what you're saying. We buried my sister in law just before Christmas after she took her own life and the scene in the hospital was horrific. He should be charged for what he did in that video and the subsequent one. It was so disgusting and disrespectful to families and survivors.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.