Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jemma lucys page was deleted not so long ago too.. maybe insta are clamping down n these pricks

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He’s the worst excuse for a human being there is!! The total disrespect and disregard for women and people is general is vile. I wouldn’t want him to influence my cat let alone other people particularly young men! As a mother of 2 boys I’d be mortified if they behaved like this, they don’t, they are great. He has regularly posted what can only be classed as sexual assault on his stories, which I’ve reported numerous times. His total disregard for covid regs makes me mad! He needs professional help but honestly I think he may just be a prick of the highest order. I’d hate for people to be looking up and admiring this absolute waste of a skin. Him and his behaviour disgusts me!!

Reactions: 10
I have been reporting the Dubai posts with his fake fraud holiday scam, the posts he’s made and also the account every time I see it. Maybe other people have done too! I’m sick of insta celebs getting away with murder.
Me too

Reactions: 3
He is so bleeping repulsive. I would rather have sex with a cheese grater

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well done for all reporting! I didn’t realise people were, great minds. It’s time for a change no more of these bullshit people making money of deluded naive individuals. He is literally the worst of the worst the scum of the earth

Reactions: 8
Why would you even put that up and think people would believe it looked real 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.