Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The site isn’t blocked (a lot of adult type content can’t be accessed in the UAE). I don’t really understand what the site is but it looks seedy- do I want to know? He’s breaking all sorts of laws if he is working on a tourist visa, won’t end well.
He actually makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 5
So he's with the same girl (Anna-Lisa) again today. I'm in Tier 4, bored out of my mind until I go back to work so I've just googled her 🤣 Not sure if this has already been mentioned but she was on Ex on the Beach and Big Brother in her native Sweden.

So what do we think? I know we thought he was paying for her but he can't have much money left now he's been in Dubai for around a month, and his main source of income has been pulled?

Reactions: 7
His video this morning has irriated the duck out of me, trying too provoke people back home, im pretty bleeping happy being at home in the cold UK atleast I have a happy life, not fake and a Family that loves me! And what the duck is with him copying Tom Zanetti with the baby thing? So cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not that it’s much but is he in a different room the road used to go past him on his left now under his balcony I could be wrong.

Not that it’s much but is he in a different room the road used to go past him on his left now under his balcony I could be wrong.
The main road SZR is opposite, but there are roads to the apartment too. He’s in the same place as you can still see the reflection of the Marriot Marquis Hotel in his balcony doors.

Those are the ugliest bleeping sunglasses I've seen.

Tia is going to dubai!!!!
If she's going to see him she's stupid or very naïve. Or he's groomed her so much that she believes everything he says.

Reactions: 12
So he's with the same girl (Anna-Lisa) again today. I'm in Tier 4, bored out of my mind until I go back to work so I've just googled her 🤣 Not sure if this has already been mentioned but she was on Ex on the Beach and Big Brother in her native Sweden.

So what do we think? I know we thought he was paying for her but he can't have much money left now he's been in Dubai for around a month, and his main source of income has been pulled?
maybe he’s trying to get an ‘in’ for the Dubai porta Potties posse.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.